Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Parklife said:

Other venue owners in Aberdeen must be fuming. Soul cunts going to get them shut doon again. 

The good people of Aberdeen should be boycotting that Tory-owned, wanker-filled, shite excuse for a pub. 

The rules may be shite but the venues need to play the game & the ones that do are having the cunt ripped right out them by the ones who don't give a fuck. 

The police praised soul's staff for how they dealt with over exuberant individuals and came out and said as much. Fairly lenient punishment of losing their TV's for 21days so seems like they have done what was asked if them. Not sure what the bar can do from a compliance point of view when individuals have the audacity to enjoy themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

But what from what I heard it just went nuts BM. And there is no way you can control that.

You think those scenes were limited to one or two pubs in Aberdeen or pubs up and down Scotland ?

By no means a fan of the Clarksons and given their past record they deserve to be hauled over the coals for this.

But fucking hell, let everyone enjoy a bit of long overdue success.

8 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You think those scenes were limited to one or two pubs in Aberdeen or pubs up and down Scotland ?

By no means a fan of the Clarksons and given their past record they deserve to be hauled over the coals for this.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

pop up bar I 

Next to Soul. 

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Was just talking to a bastard here the now.

He says "the numbers are increasing" - think the cunt watches too much news t.v. stuff.

Anyway, apparently the state of Santa Catarina are gonna have a vote, like, ask the people, if they WANT another lockdown. 

Fair dos likes.

How's Tier 2 in Pyongyang lads? 

Leaders should lead, not abdicate responsibility. 

I was in Edinburgh for a couple of days there. Leith more accurately. The place was fucking mobbed. Big fucking traffic jams all over the shop, loads of cunts cutting about, big groups of Romanian/Italian looking cunts standing about bevvying. The only difference I can tell is that the pubs are shut (restaurants mostly open and looked busy) and you can't go to the game. 

It's reached a farcical point now. Even the cunts the government managed to terrify in March/April are realising now it's a load of old shite. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I never got queer looks or any negative comments. On the contrary in fact and I would never be "bothered" by what deadbeats think. And there are more losers than winners in life. That's just a fact.

Aw diddums. Don't take it personally. It was quite a mild rebuke against your ad hominem attack about personality and ridicule don't you think? If it's any consolation, I couldn't afford two pairs of Vibergs when I was as young and immature as you are, not that I was ever as immature and stupid as you. Checking out on life at your age isn't going to work. There will be trouble ahead. Nice loyalty shown to your fellow craft wanker though. There's hope for you yet. 

Got a paid of Trickers, few years old now but do the job. 

Checking out? Last post to you today so I'll just say very briefly, not sure what your idea of checking out is exactly. But I'm content with what I have even if it isn't to your (or anyone else's taste), no cunt tells me what to do, plenty fresh air and the great outdoors, earn enough for what I desire (including fancy boots should I feel the need).

Now I'm on holiday and the DIY until April so don't ruin my chill.

• Downvote 1