Coronavirus

Henry

First time in a long time at the weekend I met a mate for a few pints.  

3 different places booked in the city centre.  All three we were sat at a table with less than 1 metre social distancing, despite all being told we were from separate households.  I assume that is in line with guidance as all these places are consistently monitored etc.  

So, the mind boggles.  How can it be okay to meet up in this environment, not socially distanced nor any safety measures in place while sat, but I could not meet the same person at home where you can control the distancing and you don't need to share facilities with loads of other people.  

It is this kind of illogical messaging that has people disregarding rules all over now and combine this with the messaging coming out about Christmas, there is no wonder they can't seem to get in control anywhere it is rife just now.  Absolute bullshit.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/is-covid-racist

I wonder what the conclusions of this piece of nonsense will be? 

Covid isn't racist but all white people are and its their fault BAME people die in higher numbers? I'll put money on it. 

It’s gone too fucking far now.

In the not too distant future white folk will have to apologise to every BAME person for just existing.

I mind seeing the Brits ( or some such shite) last year I think and there was a black artist on calling BoJo a racist and singing about black being great, and wonderful and stuff.Whitey couldna get away with that...

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No, you genuinely believe that. Then again, you're the "man" who made declarations about how people think based on your "work experience". At least you acknowledged "I dunno, could be wrong" when it was screamingly obvious that you were and didn't have a fucking clue.

But of course, early 30's, I forgot, you're the exception, you know it all. Drizzling faggot fuck. 

Screamingly obvious you who, you? An old cunt with anger issues who thinks he's superior to everyone? You're incapable of having a proper discussion on anything and instead take your petty grudges in to every single thread and post. 

You got played. Again. Because you can't resist the urge to jump in and spout your hatred and try and show how clever (you think) you are. 

Now, Shut the fuck up. Calm the fuck down. You'll do yourself a mischief, old man. 

• Upvote 3
13 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

It’s gone too fucking far now.

In the not too distant future white folk will have to apologise to every BAME person for just existing.

I mind seeing the Brits ( or some such shite) last year I think and there was a black artist on calling BoJo a racist and singing about black being great, and wonderful and stuff.Whitey couldna get away with that...

Apologising like Jurgen...

https://youtu.be/kRP48qsBLoM

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not even made yet and we have folk "looking forward" to receiving an unknown vaccine, an unknown cocktail of poisons with unknown side effects let alone the unknown longer term consequences to treat a coronavirus that was unknown a year ago. The third reich got population acquiescence with a lot less. They never invaded the body. It's total trust, non-questioning compliance from non thinkers who know fuck all that they rely on. The sheeple are too stupid to ask the right questions and are blind to the reality of what's happening right in front of their eyes. Trusting a government this corrupt with anything is folly. To let them vaccinate each and every one of us and trust them to enter our bodies with a rushed "solution" to a distorted disproportionate problem, utter madness. I suppose the feeble-minded trust big pharma too, another body of evidence impossible not to see if the eyes aren't wide shut. 

“Global orders, riding over borders
Get behind your doors for the new world order
Doctor Evil and his needle
Doctor Evil with a masterplan

A forced vaccine, like a bad dream
They'll plant a microchip, every woman, child and man
They plan to chip us all to have complete control
The land, the sky, your soul
Peace like silence in the snow
Free to do exactly as your told
Obey, consume and die
And up to heaven for your pie up in the sky