Coronavirus

Henry

23 minutes ago, minijc said:

Few years ago had someone kick and stamp on my head, had worse nights out.

The fucking thing is and I suppose if you have too much booze or drugs you lose the plot but if it’s a square go and someone goes down you’ve won. Absolutely no need to to be stamping on somebody’s heid.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

The fucking thing is and I suppose if you have too much booze or drugs you lose the plot but if it’s a square go and someone goes down you’ve won. Absolutely no need to to be stamping on somebody’s heid.

I agree, got a couple of mates who have came off a lot worse than I did in similar situations, I've got some nerve damage down the left of my face but it's fuck all tbh.

13 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

any reason you lads are getting involved in that sort of stuff?

causing\starting it yourself? or wpwt?

You must have ended up in a few scraps Bluto the amount you are on the Piss?

Trouble always seems to find me and I never mean anyone any harm ever. Just must have one of those faces that folk want to have a go at and then you have to stick up for yourself.

9 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Trouble always seems to find me and I never mean anyone any harm ever. Just must have one of those faces that folk want to have a go at and then you have to stick up for yourself.

You cant handle yir drink can you fridgeo.

What about the random yir pal floored and you then booted him in the face?

Cunts like you should stay in, let the adults enjoy a drink in peace when we’re out. 

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

any reason you lads are getting involved in that sort of stuff?

causing\starting it yourself? or wpwt?

3 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Thats an understatement. The actions of a minker and a total pussy.

Square go’s are fine.

Fridge and his pal putting some random on his tod, on the deck then booting him in the face is despicable stuff. 

Sparma eh

Give me a break min, I’ve said I totally regret it and would never do it again.

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You must have ended up in a few scraps Bluto the amount you are on the Piss?

nah not me.

Drink doesn’t make me angry

6 hours ago, Fridge said:

On a similiar subject what’s the best you’ve inflicted? Dundee Utd at Tynecastle in a semi. Really no need whatsoever but my mate smacked some boy while walking up Gorgie road and he looked like he was away to get back up so I took him clean out.

Randomly he then got hit with a spanner by Hibs casuals who we weren’t even playing.

I was there that night fridgo, hibs came looking for it, slashed an Aberdeen lassies back thinking it was a bloke, that was down at the buses after the game, they then bumped into dayts and the boyz, front page stuff the next day. Was like Zulu but everyone was white, great night.

I'd go as far to say it was chaos!! the deid lad who was in trainspotting 2 was there, little prick couldn't cope with the dayts windmill.

22 minutes ago, Fridge said:

They were dealt with but not by me and they deserved it. 

Don't apologise min, big near 7ft bear of a guy got me a 6 month ban from the four mile once, I had to repeatedly hit his head with the bottom of a pils bottle when he started arguing with me one night, hun, now dead. No way would I have won a square go, got to do what you have to do. Blood everywhere, lovely. LOL 

Edit; Meant about the head kick, shit happens.

fridge wis thon gemme aboot 10yr ago.. hink eh eh wis thir..cauld winters nicht- gorgie crawlin wi sheep in gade spirits.. wis bevvyin wi thim in digger..gade gemme..langfield gittin pelters aff entire tynecestle crowd.. pies n drinks gittin pelterd it the cunt..thot it wid hiv died doon 2nd helf.. ya cunt eh sheep wir uppin the ante ? ez jist goat wan o they faces

• Downvote 1