Coronavirus

Henry

34 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's in that article Parky.

Sorry. Missed the article. Will go look. 

31 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've missed the origin of this. I'm whooshing here. Why do you ask him this all the time? I do notice he never answers. Do I need to google "joe pike" (who I've never heard of) to be ITK?

Joe Pike is a political reporter and author. I've no real opinion on him, he seems relatively impartial to me. It was a genuine question when I asked at first. I Dunno why he ignores it 

https://news.sky.com/author/joe-pike-765

Read it PROPERLY torie boys.

“The first minister stressed that elimination was different from eradication, and was about "getting it to the lowest possible levels we can in a country".

She added: "It doesn't mean it has gone away, it doesn't mean it won't rise again if we stop doing the things we need to do, but it gives us more confidence that we can keep it under control.

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Read it PROPERLY torie boys.

“The first minister stressed that elimination was different from eradication, and was about "getting it to the lowest possible levels we can in a country".

She added: "It doesn't mean it has gone away, it doesn't mean it won't rise again if we stop doing the things we need to do, but it gives us more confidence that we can keep it under control.

You're arguing with a guy who's scared of his own name. ?

• Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only available to those who pursue wisdom, which is of course the very definition of philosophy.

“Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language”

Thats another good one.

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Given your obsession and the extraordinary lengths you go to - twisting what I said (again just now), spending hours making a fud of yourself (that everyone sees) - there must be a reason for it?

Are you lonely? Is this place your life?

Also, are you confused? On one hand you said that his revealing my address was out of order (as did the other non-Aberdeen mentality, the drizzling Falkirk cunt) and on the other you seem disappointed that two grown men (parents too, unlike you two) did not meet for the purpose of physical confrontation?

Are you so desperate that you think your "online persona" and "credibility" on this forum actually means something?

Sad fuck dot com. 

This reminds me of an irk of mine, which should be in the pet hates thread,

How white ??women ,are portaryed in tv advertising ..

The ?? sliders ballsack must be brimming of sailors...

I'm no racist btw?

Love thy neighbour?

Parenting is fabulous

As for this cunt?

20201121-233650.jpg

13 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

This reminds me of an irk of mine, which should be in the pet hates thread,

How white ??women ,are portaryed in tv advertising ..

The ?? sliders ballsack must be brimming of sailors...

I'm no racist btw?

Love thy neighbour?

Parenting is fabulous

As for this cunt?

20201121-233650.jpg

What's Oliver Giroud got to do with this?

Sturgeon has made a cunt of this whole thing. She did boast she'd 'eradicated' it when she didn't, she let people be punted out of hospitals into care homes, she banged on about not being able to control our borders then closed them months later, she's introduced a levels system and ignored the published criteria, she hummed and hawed about Glasgow for weeks and by insisting on continuing these stupid fucking briefings she's showing herself up to be an incompetent, narcissistic, windbag. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

By the way Joe, they are both adamant that the moon landings happened.

Swallowing what they're told, keeping in line and believing everything mummy and daddy told them defines their world views.

Just saying... in case you start wasting your time dealing with incessant ignorance. 

That's not true though, is it? I believe the moon landings happened. That doesn't mean that I believe everything I'm told. You've just made that up because you've nothing substantive to say and want to provoke confrontation. That's what you do. 

9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

So what's the origin of spunk life's hard on for you Joe?

Did you dare to puncture his bubble once and he's never forgiven you?

Same here. 

No hard on, I just wonder why he chose Joe Pike. 

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

He hates that the most. It's why he grovels up to the mutants who he gets the suggestion of "support" from and his mutants are the worst. He even started sucking dayts and big shat logan today.

At least he's admitted this month alone to being a "dick" and a "wanker", the former totally volunteered from his own mind (as I only considered him the latter).

Ahhh. So you have a hissy fit when FFS said you were sucking up by giving a +1 but are more than happy to make the same accusation yourself. 

Some top level RS hypocrisy from the Hat's #1 hypocrite.