Coronavirus

Henry

Level 3 for us by the looks of it, let Glasgow carry on as normal with hundreds every day, few cases in Aberdeenshire and down a level straight away. Does she realise how fucked the economy is? The bars will be done over for a third time, really pity that pop up that's set up outside Union square, no point even trying with this dictator in charge.

Chucking 500 notes at every health care worker on a whim as well when food banks are struggling to cope, yeah great plan Nic, that doctor on 100k a year will be delighted to get a tip for doing their job. What good that £125 Million could have done in the real World.

4 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Bad crash in formula 1, someone else taking all the publicity. Step forward min. Will be nothing wrong with him, no point racing risking his life with nothing at stake will be his thinking.

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Political point scoring with this £500 nonsense. The standard of care in NHSG isn't good enough this year, the fat bitches shouldn't be getting paid more.

also being given to those who have been on the sick the whole time. They're making a mockery of you 

As much as I agree it’s pretty decent trolling fae Sturgeon 

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

As much as I agree it’s pretty decent trolling fae Sturgeon 

Aye I didn't understand how she said it could be paid before the end of the financial year but then laid it at Boris' door for a potential nightmare if he says no. Didn't think he had to sign off on nhs matters.

trolling aside, they'd be better off employing more staff than burning out a small workforce and dangling a once in a lifetime carrot in front of their faces 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Aye I didn't understand how she said it could be paid before the end of the financial year but then laid it at Boris' door for a potential nightmare if he says no. Didn't think he had to sign off on nhs matters.

trolling aside, they'd be better off employing more staff than burning out a small workforce and dangling a once in a lifetime carrot in front of their faces 

She is paying the £500 out of her money tree.

She wants it paid tax free.

That's what has to be signed off by Boris.

More politics by the lady who does'nt mix it with Covid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Political point scoring with this £500 nonsense. The standard of care in NHSG isn't good enough this year, the fat bitches shouldn't be getting paid more.

also being given to those who have been on the sick the whole time. They're making a mockery of you 

Its just the SNP reverting to type - buying votes with freebies and handouts, using UK money.   (their new election pitch is the exact same).

Of course, its the public sector who get the gifts.  Apparently the teachers are to get an extra week of Christmas holidays too, after all they don't get enough time off.  Boom - that will cause trouble for parents and maybe even cost them in terms of childcare, but its only public sector staff who matter, of course.

Its sickening greed and self-interest, the public sector feathering its own nest while others lose jobs or are furloughed.  I wouldnt mind so much if they delivered high standards, instead of aspiring to achieve mediocrity.

We visited the new hospital in glasgow a few months back and I have never seen an NHS facility so empty.  Like a ghost town.  Nursers have been in clover this period - nothing to do except make tiktoks of themselves dancing about, and then get £500 for it. Great.  This will do their already inflated egos the world of good, I am sure.

My wife works for the NHS and went off "sick" in March (as she was pregnant when the lockdown started) and then has been on maternity leave since late August.  Apparently she is to get the £500 too.  That benefits us, but its clearly wrong.

The SNP strategy is clearly to dupe simple people into thinking Nicola Sturgeon has a money tree in her garden and that independence will immediately transform us into a land of milk and honey.  The poor fools.

Just now, Zeus said:

Who's the grampian healthcare boss backing calls for us to be put on level 3?

Thon horrendous wifey that's often on radio Scotland nae doot. You'd think NHS grampian were dealing with a full outbreak of the black death the way she goes on. 

Makes an easy life for them.

They don't want to do their jobs.

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Who's the grampian healthcare boss backing calls for us to be put on level 3?

Thon horrendous wifey that's often on radio Scotland nae doot. You'd think NHS grampian were dealing with a full outbreak of the black death the way she goes on. 

Suppose what makes it harder up here is the patients from elsewhere getting sent here as it's the only place with the equipment and staff to give out some treatments.

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

Suppose what makes it harder up here is the patients from elsewhere getting sent here as it's the only place with the equipment and staff to give out some treatments.

Aye, true.

Hope this doesn't have a negative effect on their desicion on levels however. 

Bloody weegies! 

6 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Nobody has anything to worry about this week - no change.

You boys in the City and the Shire are definitely on the watch list though as case numbers are higher than some level 3 areas. 

Next week might see changes to levels, unless the data says it needs to happen sooner. 

Terrific stuff! 

14 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

You boys in the City and the Shire are definitely on the watch list though as case numbers are higher than some level 3 areas. 

Next week might see changes to levels, unless the data says it needs to happen sooner. 

I'll believe it when I see it! 

14 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Spot on.

You shagging Nicola?

37 minutes ago, minijc said:

They fought to be recognised as an ECMO centre and don't have the resources to maintain it safely (fur coat no knickers). Limited amount of nurses/ Dr's that can safely use it, they lean on staff who aren't trained in it to watch the machines in the absence of the proper staff. 

Can't imagine private sector businesses would get away with trusting their best assets in the hands of people who don't have the paperwork to say they're safe.

nhs Scotland is in big trouble.

Nearly all of my pals have deserted the sinking ship.