Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Seriously it’s a farce (And thank fuck we are still in tier 2) but it has got to the stage that nobody cares.

If that is right or wrong, I’m not entirely sure but that is what’s happening.

That should have been the case in April when it became apparent what a huge over reaction the response was

Some fucking Weegie binman feeling “left out” from Nicola’s £500 bonus - where’s our bonus he said.

Fuck off you scaffy bastard - bin collections were one of the first things on hold in lockdown when council skivers took advantage.

You’ll be the last cunts to get a £500 bonus with your track record of mowing down pedestrians.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Some fucking Weegie binman feeling “left out” from Nicola’s £500 bonus - where’s our bonus he said.

Fuck off you scaffy bastard - bin collections were one of the first things on hold in lockdown when council skivers took advantage.

You’ll be the last cunts to get a £500 bonus with your track record of mowing down pedestrians.

Ouch ?

2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Ha ha! 

23 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Hahaha.

26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Falkirk still in level 3 despite being well under the threshold. Won't catch me moaning about it though. 

You Aberdonians love a whinge. 

I know you’re looking for a bite Parkie but you’ve blindly followed her all through this so not surprising you don’t question it. There must be business owners in Falkirk “whinging” about the integrity of the level system and the inconsistencies with it tho, surely? It would be good to see these people allowed to reopen and others back to work, based on the criteria that was set out at the start. Hopefully they do have the balls to challenge it if not. 

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

I know you’re looking for a bite Parkie but you’ve blindly followed her all through this

No. I've not. I don't think you've read properly what I've been saying. 

I do agree that if the criteria for levels are set out, then they should be broadly stuck to. The thing that grates on me, is the folk who do nothing but moan regardless of what is done. Many on here do that. Whinged when restrictions are imposed, whinged when restrictions aren't and cases increased. 

There's plenty legitimate things to complain about (students being encouraged to move to uni, care home debacles, failure to control borders, the "air bridges" nonsense), so it just comes across as whinging for whingings sake when most on here are doing it. 

1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

There must be business owners in Falkirk “whinging” about the integrity of the level system and the inconsistencies with it tho, surely? It would be good to see these people allowed to reopen and others back to work, based on the criteria that was set out at the start. Hopefully they do have the balls to challenge it if not. 

I agree, as I've said above, the level criteria was published and should be broadly stuck to. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I've not. I don't think you've read properly what I've been saying. 

I do agree that if the criteria for levels are set out, then they should be broadly stuck to. The thing that grates on me, is the folk who do nothing but moan regardless of what is done. Many on here do that. Whinged when restrictions are imposed, whinged when restrictions aren't and cases increased. 

There's plenty legitimate things to complain about (students being encouraged to move to uni, care home debacles, failure to control borders, the "air bridges" nonsense), so it just comes across as whinging for whingings sake when most on here are doing it. 

I agree, as I've said above, the level criteria was published and should be broadly stuck to. 

It’s not that, folk up here are fucked off about Parko,  it’s the fact she made an example of us as she knew wouldn’t lose any votes and was trying to get one up on Boris by being stricter and went for us.

Of course if there is an outbreak shut us down but there is no doubt she picked on us.

• Downvote 2
Just now, Fridge said:

It’s not that, folk up here are fucked off about Parko,  it’s the fact she made an example of us as she knew wouldn’t lose any votes and was trying to get one up on Boris by being stricter and went for us.

I've pointed out to you several times how the bit I've put in bold is just plain wrong. Almost all MP's and MSP's for Aberdeen and 'shire are SNP. 

You may feel she unfairly made an example of Aberdeen but the bit in bold is nonsense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm telling Fridge. The SNP have a very high percentage of seats in Aberdeen and 'shire. So the assertion, that he's repeated many times, they don't have any votes to lose doesn't tally up.

Well ok I’ll slightly change my argument, she knows  they would not get a vote for independence up here and that is her ultimate goal.

I’ve said I’m a swing voter and will vote whoever I think is best for my local council.

But I wouldn’t be voting Boris or Nicola.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Well ok I’ll slightly change my argument, she knows  they would not get a vote for independence up here and that is her ultimate goal.

I’ve said I’m a swing voter and will vote whoever I think is best for my local council.

But I wouldn’t be voting Boris or Nicola.

What council in Aberdeen City / Shire to Boris and Nicola run in?

2 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Please dont take my hub caps away?