Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Arabian Knight said:

yer liket meh brither..a showman..a spice heed.. cryin oot fir a ride.. airmless enuff

Just now, Dusk( 2 Stars )Don said:

Ha Ha so your telling me all the bed  the wetting unionist Tory Hun anti democracy Brexit fuck wits are now backing down with the  SNP hate Aberdeen ...AYE  

Don't know what you are saying like, apart from the ride bit that's all you will ever have ...sad 

46 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What if voting SNP turns out to be best for your local council?  You'd have quite a dilemma Fridgeo. 

I’d vote SNP, don’t want Indepence but I don’t care which party my local councillor is providing I think they are going to do the best for the community.

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Pfizer vaccine has been approved for emergency use in the UK. 

I don't understand what that means.

An emergency to prevent someone catching Covid?

It's a preventative measure not a cure. Under what circumstances would preventing someone catching Covid be an emergency?

Not asking you to explain it. Just seems strange.

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The drunk man never lies. An old boss of mine - a dick, like every boss I ever had in the business world - used to love lunchtime pints. He advocated alcohol to "liberate the tongue". A poor manager that he needed beers to get to know his staff and clients, at 6' 4" he could handle his bevvy and would encourage us to drink at his pace. My alcohol tolerance was bigger than his in those days in my mid 20's and I saw right through his game. He probably thinks I liked him to this day. Hope he died of cancer. 

What a bizarre thing to post. 

30 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not really. Just that he doesn't like you. No biggie given that others don't. You said yourself you're a dick and a wank so it says more about you, not him. 

You're really fixated on me aren't you? Creepy behaviour. It's the kind of behaviour I'd expect of a sad, weak, old man with anger issues. 

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well that says a lot about you, IMO. 

I'm just disturbed by how docile and compliant we all are. Jobs, businesses, lives ruined by one woman's refusal to impliment her own guidelines and people boasting about not complaining? Ridiculous and if you expect to post that up without getting stick for it you are better off posting on mumsnet. 

• Upvote 1