Coronavirus

Henry

Just everyone take the vaccine and we can get back to normal life, 1 year is enough living like this. Even have pof birds saying not allowed to visit another household, wtf. I'll wear a mask. It really is messing with my life.

I have kinda enjoyed the year, office went from over 100 people to 4 of us at one point, we had bbq's on hot days, opened late, finished early, good times.

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I'd love to have a pint with Fridge, would like to see if in the flesh he is a raconteur who likes to exaggerate for comic effect. Or if he is the dweeb in the pubs everyone just says "shut up min, yir talking shite" to.

Definitely the latter.

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

Yeah maybe I am on the wrong and just frustrated with all this shit. And I do stick to all the rules and if helps in anyway to get us back to normal happy days.

Only you don't stick to the rules. You said you don't check in when you enter a premises.

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

See any bother Ive ever got into it's always been sticking up for cunts getting bullied or shit like that. I'll never watch someone struggle alone. Top bloke me. 

I was once walking home from the boozer and saw a guy punching a girl, went right to him and had a go at him, she actually jumped on my back and started punching me. I lost a little faith in human society that night.

Edit to add I punched fuck out of the dweeb.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, maryhilldon said:

^ That guy can fuck right off. 

PS.  Not you Moobs

Correct. Looks exactly like a typical hun.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:36 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A bit worrying that the head honcho dude is an obese gammon who keeps getting his words the round way wrong and looks like he's so desperate to get back to his hipflask he'd say or do almost anything.

I don't trust fat people in positions of power or influence, no siree boy. 

If they don't even have the discipline to take care of their own temple what right have they to doom mine? 

Definitely a hun.

16 hours ago, daytripping said:

They know where you are alright, they already track your mobile phone. GCHQ know everything, this app will just be another tool they use.

14 hours ago, Poodler said:

Tbh google etc always know where you are. If I jump out the car, it saves a reminder where the car is parked, so it must've been tracking the difference in speeds, and knows my walking speed etc.

I don't believe the government is spying on every Tom dick and Harry and I don't believe the vaccine will make me grow an arm or anything. But I want no part in any of it and people just need to accept that that's ok. 

They can track my phone all they like, but it doesn't have my name in it, just a moniker and email for google.

So would be fuck all use to them. At all.

13 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Up to 78 now, including staff.

Cool. Hopefully a shitload of Tory arseholes will bite the dust.

8 hours ago, daytripping said:

I maybe should have ignored and walked on by.

You have to.
These never end well.

Did same back in the day, twice, then never again, almost have to end up battering baith, fucking bint trying to cla' your eyes out "leave my man alone!".

FFS, the cunt just slapped you firmly across the face.

Oh well, fitiver.

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Interesting message from a concerned medical health professional lifted from social media: -

Am not keen on the Pfizer vaccine. Some very expert scientists have said it can cause infertility in women. It’s not recommended for pregnant women either. Over 80% of NHS employees are female. This particular vaccine is not suitable for anyone of childbearing age!!!! BEWARE. Wait for something more safe or suitable or for COVID to die out. X

Part of the new world orders plan

On 12/3/2020 at 3:22 PM, Parklife said:

35,000 x 365 = 12,775,000 

Even allowing for that (slow) rate of immunisation and the two doses needed, that's still over 100% of the population (including under 16's who're not being vaccinated). 

On 12/3/2020 at 3:12 PM, manboobs109 said:

My maths might be dodgy but in Scotland we'll have to vaccinate 35000 ish a day for a year to get to 60%, then possibly start all over again. 

It's 4.4 million of the population -

Covid in Scotland: Under-50s urged to be 'patient' over Covid vaccine https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-55193837

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

The lassie over 6 feet? Has 3 kids, bides somewhere in Northfield, been working there for many years and her dad owns the Kings? That lassie is wonderful. Good person too. Never known her as Gigantor though. Cool name. It fits. 

I was walking into Kings Bar as she was throwing out about 8 or 10 hearts minkers who were giving her abuse but she gave them good back. That was a few seasons ago.

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Interesting message from a concerned medical health professional lifted from social media: -

Am not keen on the Pfizer vaccine. Some very expert scientists have said it can cause infertility in women. It’s not recommended for pregnant women either. Over 80% of NHS employees are female. This particular vaccine is not suitable for anyone of childbearing age!!!! BEWARE. Wait for something more safe or suitable or for COVID to die out. X

Bill Gates will be chuffed

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

"You do not vaccinate people who aren't at risk from the disease. You also don't set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn't been extensively tested on human subjects," Yeadon said.

Amen

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

"You do not vaccinate people who aren't at risk from the disease. You also don't set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn't been extensively tested on human subjects," Yeadon said.

Amen

How can you tell though?

A fit and healthy person from the outside might have something wrong with them they don't know about.