Coronavirus

Henry

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You understand why I think what fridge was saying was misleading? Maybe it's a regional thing tbh. Might be why everyone else thinks I'm being a pedant ?

I think it's local speak. I'd always say 'I'm at the bar' when not specifically standing at the actual bar but just in the establishment 

15 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Where’s he went anyway? Off to the Christmas hunt, is he?

Strayed out of lane, football forum to the pub with his far left ideals was never going to be an easy transaction, I did predict he'd become a casualty. I think he'll be back, just needs a little time to regroup. BTW If I thought anything last night was verging on bullying I'd have stepped in. 

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Strayed out of lane, football forum to the pub with his far left ideals was never going to be an easy transaction, I did predict he'd become a casualty. I think he'll be back, just needs a little time to regroup. BTW If I thought anything last night was verging on bullying I'd have stepped in. 

He said he was off to do Christmas stuff and bid us all merry tidings. I don't mind him despite his rather personal attack,  it's only the Internet. I think his hearts in the right place,  he's just not as smart as he thinks he is. 

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I dunno if you're agreeing or being wide tbh.

Anyway. I've made my point clearly. 

Not being wide. Agreeing it's a regional thing. You're not from here hence don't agree with it. 

I'd always say I'm at the bar rather than in the bar as would most people I know from round here. 

Regardless though, the terminology is not important so don't know why you even picked up on that in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Drama queens out in force.

The cunt who took the photo needs a sound kicking.

I know, instead of taking photos they should've wrestled Sturgeo to the ground before she killed someone by talking to them standing up.  We'll never get out of this clusterfuck if people don't obey the rules.  She's a selfish covidiot. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You will have seen that spunklife and the wee stroop were big supporters of Consi. Until it became obvious that he was out of his depth. Then they abandoned the stupid little mixed-up cunt like the weak mixed-up "men" that they are, fortunately NOT from this part of the world. 

Fabricating things again, Raging Spunkgobbler (changing usernames - LOL ?