Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I am now married to a vaccinated person. Haven't seen her since she got it done this morning, don't know if I'll recognise her and not sure I'll want to fuck her any more, the danger of catching something being present and real. Sickeningly, her daughters were giving it well done and good for you and shit like that on the family chat. My son and I have failed to comment. I'm so appalled at this development, forced upon our family by the government that I'm sharing my concerns with you, random strangers on the internet rather than just going straight for divorce. Don't even want to batter her in case I break her skin and the vaccine touches mine. Will be sleeping in the spare bed tonight and keeping a large social distance from her at all times. 

You ever thought of writing a book.

You have a way with words.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I wrote one. It was shit. The publishers told me it was shit but I took it personally, argued with them, swung and missed (unusually) at one of them in their boardroom and held another by the throat so they agreed to publish if I paid for it. I was skint at the time so we agreed a print run of 150. There's still 148 for sale somewhere. It was a fictional piece, a novel I guess you call it about a cat who turned into a superbeing, fucked Joanna Lumley, got drunk and then developed testicular cancer. In hindsight it was quite shit and it demotivated me from having another go. 

They have screwed you over.

This came out as a 5 part thriller on Netflix last year.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I wrote one. It was shit. The publishers told me it was shit but I took it personally, argued with them, swung and missed (unusually) at one of them in their boardroom and held another by the throat so they agreed to publish if I paid for it. I was skint at the time so we agreed a print run of 150. There's still 148 for sale somewhere. It was a fictional piece, a novel I guess you call it about a cat who turned into a superbeing, fucked Joanna Lumley, got drunk and then developed testicular cancer. In hindsight it was quite shit and it demotivated me from having another go. 

Sounds like a script from the TV show Woof! except it's about a cat evolving into a human nstead of a human turning into a dog. 

My brother wrote a book I reckon could've got published if he'd tried. It was about a serial killer that killed celebrities and it ended up that cunts wanted killed by him to get famous so acted like total cunts in public to get his attention. Ended up spawning loads of copycats and loads of celebrities ended up getting murdered gruesomely. 

He didn't like celebs much. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Genuinely laughed at this.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Oh it does. The proof is rushing in.

On another matter, a weegie good mate of mine just sent me this;

GLASGOW STYLE! EXACTLY HOW I REMEMBER!❤️ OF A SCOTTISH NEW YEAR! ...... ??

Steak pie getting cooked, taxi's been booked, Mum getting praise for how good she looked.

House had a scrub, there's hunners of grub, your Da getting grief for going to the pub.

Mushy peas, pieces on tongue and on gammon, Tuc biscuits with cheese and John West salmon, a "Schemie feast" instead of a famine.

Buns of cherry, currants, and Madeira , we couldn't afford anything dearer, excitement is building the bells getting nearer.

Their’s Smirnoff, Babysham, Whyte and McKay, Bacardi, Gin, and Canada Dry, with mixers supplied by the Alpine Guy.

You're allowed a wee Advocatt, or a cheeky wee Shandy, a sly can of beer from Uncle Andy, kissed bang on the lips from all of your hairy lipped Aunties.

Stereogramme ready with musical gems, Abba, The Drifters, and Boney M, all getting blasted 33 RPM.

Now they're all minging, someone starts singing, hoose full of smoke, your eyes are all stinging, they all sing songs that make them greet, Nobody's Child a particular treat, an orphanage song makes all party's upbeat, Wild Side Of Life, Booby McGee, Little Old Wine Drinker Me, Tie A Yellow Ribbon To An Old Oak Tree.

Only 1 more New Year nights to go, to every Aunty and Uncle you know, brilliant to see all your cousins though, and although at times I make it seem tragic, what I would give for one night of magic, to see all our loved ones would make me ecstatic.?

Rap up you trumpet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4