Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Folk oot clapping with their neighbours only to grass on them the following day for covid restriction breach.... 

True it's like the lefties who complained about an interview on Talkradio and got the channel removed from YouTube .

They only want freedom of speech if they agree with it.

The ban did'nt last long as they are back on the air.

42 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Lefties  are the woke,liberal moaners about anything they disagree with but anybody who disagrees with them should be cancelled,shut down,sacked etc

Bizarre to see you having a go at someone for being a moaner when almost your entire posting catalogue on here has been moaning. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Can you presume to answer the second part of my question?

You obviously don't consider yourself as a "lefty". Are you a righty? Do you vote Tory?

Don't understand the second part.

No I am not a leftie,not a righty and don't remember ever mentioning Tory.

I would class myself as somebody who can think for themselves and not be a member of any cult.

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I guess he won't get ill though? 

It may reduce the severity of his illness, or it may not. Who knows. 

Vaccines are not 100% effective and I've never seen a single person worth listening to claim they are. So it's weird to see folk proclaiming "what a load of shit this vaccine chat is" when someone gets Covid after they've had only their first shot of a two-shot vaccine. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It may reduce the severity of his illness, or it may not. Who knows. 

Vaccines are not 100% effective and I've never seen a single person worth listening to claim they are. So it's weird to see folk proclaiming "what a load of shit this vaccine chat is" when someone gets Covid after they've had only their first shot of a two-shot vaccine. 

We don't know who's protected, don't know if it stops it spreading,don't know how long 'protection' lasts for, whether it's effective in the 'South African' mutation, that's why I think it's a load of shit.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

We don't know who's protected, don't know if it stops it spreading,don't know how long 'protection' lasts for, whether it's effective in the 'South African' mutation, that's why I think it's a load of shit.

I may be wrong but I don't think we knew those things about a vaccination for anything until we started using it. Yet we developed them, used them, refined them and got them to be very effective for a whole manner of things.