Coronavirus

Henry

• Admin
32 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@Bebo

Could we get a rainbow flag instead of the ribbon at the top of the page now xmas is over? maybe with a little rocket next to it? TIA.

It's good to show support and let people know this site is inclusive.

For a limited time i've added a solidarity like button for everyone to express their support of gay dandies. ?️‍?

#InclusiveHat ?️‍? #TheHatForEveryone ?️‍?

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Before anyone picks me up wrong I’m all for Rozzers watching blokes if thats what he wants to do .

The Rainbow is a lovely touch @Bebo

Nice thought. Makes me wonder why earlier you bumped up the post he made to draw more attention to it. 

Seems a touch two faced drawing attention to it, trying to make it a big deal then saying you’re all for it. 

Would surely have been best letting sleeping dogs lie. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Perfectly fine Mary. Just calling out Hanz for being a prick. 

Come on Boof, you get ripped on here for hiding in a cupboard, I get ripped for getting kicked in by two girls outside Spar, Dad gets ripped for being a sex offender, you can’t expect to be producing that you’ve got some guy to stick his finger up his arse on a website and not expect it to be mentioned.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Come on Boof, you get ripped on here for hiding in a cupboard, I get ripped for getting kicked in by two girls outside Spar, Dad gets ripped for being a sex offender, you can’t expect to be producing that you’ve got some guy to stick his finger up his arse on a website and not expect it to be mentioned.

It was 2 girls that kicked your head in?

It gets better.