Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You're a good guy Brian, just wanted to say. Not many people would have stayed through bo gate but you took it on the chin, fair play min. Happy go lucky, nice guy.

Fav poster after my bro.

PS If you left Henry would be lost.

All part and parcel of the hat. You’re not a someone on here until you’ve a reputation for something untoward.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye it's fucked. Hardly ever get any fires now either. I used to just wander about with lighter fluid and matches I nicked out the shop i did my paper round setting shit ablaze. I was a right fucking firebug. 

Edit for clarity never houses or people, just wee fires we'd make or I'd spray it on street furniture and light it. Used to set the stuff in bins up a lot, the old steel ones, the cunts just melt nowadays.

Magnifying glass and sunlight was always good fun up the woods.

14 hours ago, redstrummer said:

Summerhill Sparta , reached the final at Pittodrie , Harpers testimonial 1980 , lost to Abbotswell Astecs , cunts

Think we won in 1979 before a Hibs pl game. Dunno who we beat but I have a photo on my wall at home with Willie Miller presenting trophy. Lost in 1978. Pretty sure Willie Falconer was in the opposition. I was couple of years younger than him. He was a big unit for his age.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
6 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Played first year at Bankhead. Had a pretty good team. Think we got to Scottish cup quarter finals...or maybe last 16?

Won the North of Scotland U14 cup with them, beat Invergordon 2-1 at Nairn Counties ground, was a couple finals on the same night, crowd was over a thousand. I played shit, was travel sick on the way there, got subbed, was gutted.