Coronavirus

Henry

9 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

2nd wave now more deadly than the 1st wave and to think some on here laughed at those who mentioned 2nd wave back in early summer as if it was never going to happen. 

What's more alarming is the fact the UK have managed to make a bigger arse of it the 2nd time round. If you don't learn from your mistakes what hope do you have. 

It was obvious this was going to happen. It's clearly a seasonal thing. Hopefully we'll be better prepared for next winter's lockdown.

Yeah, its odd how we couldn't have forseen a virus that acts in every way the same as a flu virus suddenly surging at exactly the same times as the flu. It also never mutated in the the first 9 months but is become affa clever this last month or so, because you know, this almost never happens with flu-like viruses...

• Upvote 3
21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm not advocating for anything. I'm pointing out that communal living demands co-operation from those in the community. That's a fact that requires no advocacy from me. 

But even if I were "advocating for folk to be practically barred from society if they refuse to take it" (Which, remember, I'm not) that still wouldn't put me in a position to know whether governments are going to ban kids or not. I'm not a member of the government, nor am I a member of any group that would have control over, or knowledge of, the situation regarding the banning of children from public places. I don't know why you imagine it would. 

So I still have no idea why you're asking me.

I think you've taken the question a bit too literally tbh - I wasn't wanting you to draft me up legislation was merely asking for your viewpoint.

If kids can carry it and are going to be excluded from the vaccine it's a bit draconian then preventing them from communal living.  If they aren't to be excluded then it's a pointless exercise excluding anyone who declines to take it.

57 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Far too early to conclude this it mutates rapidly....there are now 17 different mutations that we know about. There are already grave doubts that any of the current vaccines will prove effective against the South African mutation

They might be proven correct eventually but they will need evidence gathered over decades to be sure of a statement like that.

We're either going to be locked down forever then or have to grow a set of balls and accept we're going to have to live with it.

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

I think you've taken the question a bit too literally tbh - I wasn't wanting you to draft me up legislation was merely asking for your viewpoint.

If kids can carry it and are going to be excluded from the vaccine it's a bit draconian then preventing them from communal living.  If they aren't to be excluded then it's a pointless exercise excluding anyone who declines to take it.

As I said to Moobs, Coronavirus has been defined by bizarre decision-making from people in positions of authority. 

The only predictable pattern is ineptitude and chaos, and most decision-making seems to only consider the vector of transmission that is kids packed into schools as an inconsequential afterthought. 

From the beginning the problem has been treating the virus like a political problem, rather than as a health issue. That'll continue. 

So, as far as kids are concerned the answer regarding them will always be, 'whatever's politically expedient at the time a decision has to be made'.

4 hours ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

So you are saying that that less people than that died?

These are ONS statistics on total deaths in the year.
Not covid deaths total deaths.

The number of people who have died. OF ALL CAUSES.

Thanks for clarifying and categorising the stats you put forward earlier min.

Makes more sense now?

However, I presume the ONS did not get employed, or were hiding in a bunker, to provide data for the year 1943, or December 1989 for that matter? Times that were pretty brutal for exceptional deaths. 

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

They love wholesale fabrication on a cv. Ive never seen anything like it. Its like integrity and honesty arent included at all in any of their brains. Bizarre and hilarious.

Yeah but fuck me you might get away with it in London, but you can’t just invent companies in Aberdeen and not expect folk not to have heard of them.

Not sure what  was worse his bullshit or HR letting him through the net in the first place. 

HR are all the same follow the rules to the letter. Gone are the days when you meet somebody in a bar and say yeah come in on Monday and I’ll give you a shot.

Now you have to make sure you have also interviewed an ethnic / transvestite or some shit when they are clearly not going to fit in.

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yeah but fuck me you might get away with it in London, but you can’t just invent companies in Aberdeen and not expect folk not to have heard of them.

Not sure what  was worse his bullshit or HR letting him through the net in the first place. 

Ive got some good anecdotes about them but too long to go into here.

Friendly lads on the face of it, but they’d sell their kids to get ahead with zero fucks given. Lying, zero integrity, cuntbags. 

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Ive got some good anecdotes about them but too long to go into here.

Friendly lads on the face of it, but they’d sell their kids to get ahead with zero fucks given. Lying, zero integrity, cuntbags. 

The best bit was, which I almost laughed at was something along the lines have you had any project experience or something and the reply was yes. Nothing else given.

Ok doke, cheers for that min.

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

?

What a state some folk were getting in 

The missus was telling me about it throughout the day via facebook (kingswells mums group) etc. Then it transpired that the only evidence was that someone saw someone get pulled over by the traffic cops for what wouldve, surprisingly, been a driving offence, therefore 2+2=Mongoloid.

I saw a bloke at the co-op with camo breeks and a mask on, pretty sure he was either IRA/BLM/Antifa/or American insurrectionist , dont worry i let kingswells mumsnet know who wouldve let the cops know so we should be fine now. Stay alert folks cos its chaos out there just now.

Cunts.

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I live in Kingswells. Turns out this is a lie made up by fucking mongoloids.

38 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Haha slow Joe the gullible gammon. 

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

?

What a state some folk were getting in 

Well guys I got it from a reliable source.

It's also on the Evening Express website and on it the Police admit they were stopping cars in the Westhill area.

• Dildo 3