Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

for real even at that low amount of money?  Its a disgrace that a guy like Manboobs who has paid in all his life gets shit

Did he not say way back in this that he had been economical with his tax affairs and therefore got fucked with the benefits given out to self employed workers?

Might be mistaken but it rings a bell.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

They actually take off more from the payment than she gets in the loan. She gets £450 and we lose £500 because they paid us the £500 in her first month at college so we're paying it back at £50 a month. 

what if you guys "broke up"  then you claimed by yourself?  You were not married so no way to track this.

48 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They actually take off more from the payment than she gets in the loan. She gets £450 and we lose £500 because they paid us the £500 in her first month at college so we're paying it back at £50 a month. 

Has there just been some ruling made in favour of small businesses being able to claim insurance on business interruption due to Covid, Moobs?

Not sure if that is something that will apply to you?

5 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Has there just been some ruling made in favour of small businesses being able to claim insurance on business interruption due to Covid, Moobs?

Not sure if that is something that will apply to you?

Na I didn't have business interruption unfortunately. My own grippiness coming back to bite me. I'm glad the insurance companies are getting fucked though, I've had my issues with them in the past.

14 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Is Oregon not a lawless wasteland full of BLM and Antifa types shitting in plastic bags and stinking the place up? 

LOL..nah  its a great place. The "huge" riots in Portland were in 2 blocks. Fuckin conservative media. Feeds the brain dead.

I went t a few demos. Just the pigs causing trouble..except when its the Proud Boys or other Nazis  then they let them do what they want..like at the Capitol

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I miss Cavey. I admired his tenacity when he made something up. He just kept at it over and over again hoping other people would pick it up. 

Cavey was nothing but a try hard prick, so desperate for attention he made up shit and tried to pick fights with the sound cunts on here that are established.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The £30 "food parcels" were a joke this week eh? Marcus Rashford ripping your PM again. Tragic that the company who got the contract are Tory donors. The Labour guy on QT last night nailed it. 

Can't afford to feed kids don't have them. The food parcels shouldn't be a thing in the first place, people get child benefit and Universal credit. I could easily feed a kid for £20.70 a week which is the child benefit rate, I'd save what was left over to save for clothes for them.