Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Can't afford to feed kids don't have them. The food parcels shouldn't be a thing in the first place, people get child benefit and Universal credit. I could easily feed a kid for £20.70 a week which is the child benefit rate, I'd save what was left over to save for clothes for them.

That argument can MAYBE hold up in normal times but the government has wrecked people's incomes, they should be responsible for replacing them. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Is that how it works? 

OK I'm telling you to buy £100 of powdered milk for your local foodbank

We've not bet that.

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He said he would do it too (out of the goodness of his heart) 

but then said he couldn’t be arsed

sickening 

Agreed.

Spunked the 100 quid you sent him on treats for his gran.

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're deliberately missing the point. We pay £30 of our money for £5.22 of product. The £25 includes unnecessary admin costs but the rest is being stolen.

Given the economy being wrecked over the last ten years, circumstances change. Many workers with families no longer have jobs. 

The company admitted the parcels in the news weren't up to scratch, said they'd put it right.

Was a program on telly last night, supermarket secrets, Asda's own brand wheat biscuits are made in the same factory and by Weetabix. You can feed kids for pennies if done right, supermarket own brand, stuff on the wooops shelf, no probs.

Just now, The Boofon said:

I stand corrected.

Still don't believe you but I'll accept I'm in the wrong on this occasion.

Whats caused the confusion was that I, possibly drunk, offered to buy the £100 of beans anyway. I didn't consider at the time that £100 is about 500 tins of smart price beans and that that would be a total pain in the cunt. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Whats caused the confusion was that I, possibly drunk, offered to buy the £100 of beans anyway. I didn't consider at the time that £100 is about 500 tins of smart price beans and that that would be a total pain in the cunt. 

That's it.

Drunkenness is no excuse. Get them bought. Need them now more than ever.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

I did my bit. The beans thing was all a bit social media for me. 

You'd get on STV News doing it. Maybe even the main ITV news.

Be a heart warming story in this mad world.

Mad stoner walking to the foodbank with a massive wheelbarrow full of beans during a pandemic.

Don't wear a mask to really take the piss. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1