Coronavirus

Henry

20 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Imagine we just stopped all travel from China a year ago, Wuhan circled, no one in or out. Had never even heard of the place, how did it spread so far. Fucking chinks, should be made to pay for the damage they've done, eat fucking normal food ffs.

I know you're trolling but stopping flights from China would've done fuck all, unless the entire world did. 

We should've stopped flights from everywhere, unless an enforced quarantine was done by arrivals. 

3 hours ago, milne_afc said:Sounds like a chinky removals firm

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I know you're trolling but stopping flights from China would've done fuck all, unless the entire world did. 

We should've stopped flights from everywhere, unless an enforced quarantine was done by arrivals. 

I’m still nae 100% convinced we’re being told the whole truth with the bat shit. It seems unlikely to me that one person eating a bat which had somehow developed Covid despite no other bats having ever done this caused this shambles. Maybe I’m a bit cynical but I do wonder if the Chinese were testing bats with chemical weapons and somehow fucked up. Who knows.

38 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Imagine we just stopped all travel from China a year ago, Wuhan circled, no one in or out. Had never even heard of the place, how did it spread so far. Fucking chinks, should be made to pay for the damage they've done, eat fucking normal food ffs.

Rumour is they shut down most domestic flights from Wuhan but kept the international routes open 

9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My daughter told me an "influencer" who was posting shots from Dubai responded to criticism of her being there on the beach said....I have to work, it's my job.

What a fucking World we live in. If I was in charge she'd be shot on her return. People who follow her would merely face the gas chamber. 

How did your daughter find that out...be careful you aren't popping her in the chamber, with the wide net.

3 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

How did your daughter find that out...be careful you aren't popping her in the chamber, with the wide net.

My daughter despises influencers, no idea how she found out. She'd be my right hand popping the canisters into the roof holes.

She also despises the SNP and immigrants, no idea where she gets it from, such a sweet innocent girl.

• Dildo 1
15 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My daughter told me an "influencer" who was posting shots from Dubai responded to criticism of her being there on the beach said....I have to work, it's my job.

What a fucking World we live in. If I was in charge she'd be shot on her return. People who follow her would merely face the gas chamber. 

Cunt should be shot for choosing to go to Dubai voluntarily.

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

About the bat theory @Fridge

Absolute Must watch documentary on BBC2 about the Covid 19 pandemic, tomorrow night 9.00pm.. 2 brothers from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, were due to get on Flight MH370 that miraculously disappeared. Seems they were the guys behind the development of the new strain, and intending to use it as a weapon, someone caught wind of their plans and purposefully downed the plane. Neither of them got on the flight though. It’s really interesting. Have a look at it - it's called: Two Wongs Don't Make a Flight!

Did you tell fatty to lose weight, fucking state. Could have broke that swing. Tell her to eat lettuce. Even an anaconda couldn't swing its jaw to that.

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

My daughter despises influencers, no idea how she found out. She'd be my right hand popping the canisters into the roof holes.

She also despises the SNP and immigrants, no idea where she gets it from, such a sweet innocent girl.

I'll bet her screen saver is Winston Churchill as well.

4 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I'll bet her screen saver is Winston Churchill as well.

I took her to Auschwitz to show her the horror of war, we did it on the cheap though, got the train there. Tickets were all sold out when we arrived. It opens for free at 4pm every day. We went to a local pub and got pissed waiting, don't think it was the best state of mind to view the place. I thought the digs looked ok.

We'll go back sober, was interesting but think you need to be sober to appreciate it.

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Try it on acid next time.

On acid you'll hear the screams wailing forward through time and smell the pish and shit from the terrified victims.

Couple of pints and a kebab after then home for a good night's kip.  

I found it very tame. Birkenau you could tell would have been rough but not so bad. Worst thing for me was big groups of teenage jewish soldiers, they were utter wankers, didn't give a fuck, walking about laughing and joking, horrible people.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Nae sure I'll ever visit Auschwitz / Birkenau etc, though I fully agree on their purpose and being kept open.

The 911 memorial was hard-hitting stuff for me. I found that quite harrowing 

Every person should visit it once, should be on the school curriculum. We need to remember what was done.

My granda almost died fighting the nazi, 2 years in hospital, hole in his body was huge where he was shot. Just a young lad doing his best.

Never forget what they did for us.

9 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Nae sure I'll ever visit Auschwitz / Birkenau etc, though I fully agree on their purpose and being kept open.

The 911 memorial was hard-hitting stuff for me. I found that quite harrowing 

The guide we had was this wee old lady who told us how her daughter had phoned her ( from the tower) and told her she loved her. That was the last she ever heard from her.   Grim. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Dachau and Sachsenhausen for yer man Soops. Had a trip planned for Auschwitz last year but due to the obvious, went tits up.  It's hard to pinpoint the interest with these grim sites( I'll include visiting the 9/11 memorial site in this)  but they are memorable experiences. 

Krakow is magic, been twice, knocked out and broken jaw on both sides first trip, ripped off for a grand second trip. Still love the place, will go back again when we're allowed, will try and behave. Think I'm older and wiser now.