Coronavirus

Henry

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I hope to god you're not as dumb as you make out. Let's rip it up and start again shall we?

On this thread, you were deliberately trying to be annoying, something you have already admitted to. You have nothing to say. You were trying to be a smart arse, and failed miserably.

On the Trump argument (which you also initiated), you didn't know what you were talking about so either you were seeking confrontation for the sake of it (yet again) or you are a Trump supporter in denial. It could be both of course but you saying that he should not take any responsibility for his part in the attempted insurrection and you saying he should not have been impeached might have been interesting if you had the balls to back it up but you didn't, as you couldn't, as there are no legs to stand on. I suppose corporate America and his staff turning their backs on him since we last had an abortive exchange further strengthens your position?

You're a fucking arsehole who is incapable of exchanging words and views. Like the last time you will need the last word so knock yourself out again. 

Nope wrong again - that’s another figment of Mr Angrys imagination ?

For someone who constantly accuses others of twisting things you’d think you’d learn to read properly 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If you were capable of communicating honestly without only doing so for an argument, you would've said what I was wrong about. You're a waste of space.

Introspect as to why you exist to provoke arguments? Does nobody ever listen to you? Are you lonely and insecure? Fucking tit. 

#lastword

35 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I hope to god you're not as dumb as you make out. Let's rip it up and start again shall we?

On this thread, you were deliberately trying to be annoying, something you have already admitted to. You have nothing to say. You were trying to be a smart arse, and failed miserably.

On the Trump argument (which you also initiated), you didn't know what you were talking about so either you were seeking confrontation for the sake of it (yet again) or you are a Trump supporter in denial. It could be both of course but you saying that he should not take any responsibility for his part in the attempted insurrection and you saying he should not have been impeached might have been interesting if you had the balls to back it up but you didn't, as you couldn't, as there are no legs to stand on. I suppose corporate America and his staff turning their backs on him since we last had an abortive exchange further strengthens your position?

You're a fucking arsehole who is incapable of exchanging words and views. Like the last time you will need the last word so knock yourself out again. 

Aye ok ....?

Edwyn ?

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

They aren’t parasites, a parasite is a very specific/ different type of microorganism.

Viruses mutate randomly - the mutations that become more commonly seen (e.g. the UK variant) do so because they “out-compete” other virus types. In the case of the UK variant, it’s because it attaches better to our cells, making it easier for it to cause disease once you’re exposed to it. So that particular mutation doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the immune system (SA and Brazil mutations we don’t know as much about). 

No virus “sucks dry” a cell to gain nutrition. All viruses need to get their genetic material (RNA or DNA, depending on the virus) into cells, and our cells then use that genetic information to make more viruses. HIV is a bit different, as you point out, as it integrates into the genome of our cell (Herpes viruses do this too - they’re DNA viruses).

The flu virus doesn’t fully mutate so what is meant by a “mutating cycle”? Even your use of the word “properties” here is incorrect. The reason flu sometimes has very dramatic changes is because of a process called “recombination” which is essentially an ability it has to swap large sections of its genes with other flu viruses. This is partly why bird flu is so worrying - because it is extremely deadly when it infects humans, so if it ever “recombined” with a human flu virus to become more transmissible, we would be in big trouble. 

The virus that causes COVID probably mutates at a fairly normal rate for an RNA virus. The thing that makes it worse is that because it can cause long term infections it has more chance to develop mutations.

My intention was trying to describe things in a fashion that might make things understandable. 

I could have mentioned antigenic shift in Influenza A viruses which does indeed result in totally "new" subtypes. Or antigenic drift on surface HA and NA...and which are definitely mutations in the genes of the flu virus.

But I didn't

EDIT viruses can only replicate within a living host cell. They are therefore obligate intracellular parasites. 

Just saying

https://straight2point.info/the-new-normal-documentary/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&fbclid=IwAR2TreRgY04RFimBcTlPJ8C5og00gSeDV5iXX4EVljasAVjwoPr4OxbJpuQ

Thought provoking stuff here, 1hr long.

What I found most interesting was the bit about PCR testing around 27mins to 30mins.

All the stuff about the self driving cars/ Alexa was a bit boring, some good images of the police beating people up though 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://straight2point.info/the-new-normal-documentary/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&fbclid=IwAR2TreRgY04RFimBcTlPJ8C5og00gSeDV5iXX4EVljasAVjwoPr4OxbJpuQ

Thought provoking stuff here, 1hr long.

What I found most interesting was the bit about PCR testing around 27mins to 30mins.

All the stuff about the self driving cars/ Alexa was a bit boring, some good images of the police beating people up though 

Cheers Mannie, will give that a watch later

17 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Tennis players in Australia for the Open aren't happy. 

That stupid bitch is like ash Taylor's wife. He should hit her for that, what an embarrassment. They knew they had to quarantine. Dinna go if you don't want to quarantine.

tennis LOL

31 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That stupid bitch is like ash Taylor's wife. He should hit her for that, what an embarrassment. They knew they had to quarantine. Dinna go if you don't want to quarantine.

tennis LOL

“ I don’t wash my own hair, I’ve never washed my own hair” What a silly bitch she sounds, and with the awful over the shoulder sleeve tattoo, and duck lips, looks it too.

Fucking cretinous behaviour.

I think the NWO lot have been very clever in manipulating public opinion so that expose's like this are instantly discredited as conspiracy nonsense.

They've created a world of mistruth and apathy and it's that apathy which allows them to continue to abuse us. 

They want into WhatsApp etc as these sources of communication are the last sorts free from the prying eyes.

I'd like an uprising but I wouldn't know how to start it myself. I'll keep giving mean looks to people in suits until a real revolutionary takes to the streets. 

ps, if we're going to start destroying capitalist profiteering scumbag businesses, I'm heading to westhill to find Betty