Coronavirus

Henry

34 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Haha, another blast fae the past. Watched the England Morocco WC game (shit game, 0-0) in the Drift Inn then went to a party at the boat house - first and only time been in there - and met the wife.

Splendid stuff ?...rock turbot..as a poor fisherman had to google.. only for the palliative perspective.....its a fucking wolfish....9 danke...commonly sold by the best chipper in eh hood....??da man in Urquhart rd?

25 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Ever fancy a fishing trip to red rock or round there keep me in the loop, not been out for years, miss my fishing days. ?

I carry this on tomorrow??.....mentioned before...to df..and to any cunt..I'll take any fucker fishing..get the fuck outside with a toke and beers ..sea or game...but unfortunately no access ?...then chat about halcyon days of the 80s....2 spare rods and reels ??

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

No, not golf-specific. Everyone knew a divot was a ladies gash.

Home is about people. The city centre is getting fucked by shit coonsillors. The city has been mismanaged for years but the people are great (in the city, Ellon and Stoney being particularly mutant-heavy).

Correct. DIvot is a cracking insult. Long time since used. Needs returning.

Likewise saying something is aceic.

7 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Amazing.Who'd have known that?

“Frail, older adults die, and die often, and I don’t think people realize that,” said Keipp Talbot, an associate professor of medicine at Vanderbilt University who advises the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on vaccine use. “

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

“Frail, older adults die, and die often, and I don’t think people realize that,” said Keipp Talbot, an associate professor of medicine at Vanderbilt University who advises the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on vaccine use. “

But remember, stay safe, protect the NHS

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Clearly it should be investigated whether the vaccine played a part in their deaths. Too many people jumped in, desperate to blame the vaccine for the deaths though. 

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Clearly it should be investigated whether the vaccine played a part in their deaths. Too many people jumped in, desperate to blame the vaccine for the deaths though. 

I'm not disputing that.

Just the comment about older people die often and saying people don't realise that was amusing.

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I agree, seems a coincidence though.

Find it amusing that the comment above says older people die often, its ok when its not Covaids i guess.

Just now, jamiesd said:

I agree, seems a coincidence though.

Does it? If almost all the nursing home patients in Norway have been vaccinated & on average 35 people die in Norwegian nursing homes every week, then it's hardly a surprise that some people who've had a vaccine dose have died... 

Just now, jamiesd said:

Find it amusing that the comment above says older people die often, its ok when its not Covaids i guess.

Old people do die. It's what happens. That death rate increasing exponentially due to Covid isn't acceptable to some people. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Does it? If almost all the nursing home patients in Norway have been vaccinated & on average 35 people die in Norwegian nursing homes every week, then it's hardly a surprise that some people who've had a vaccine dose have died... 

Old people do die. It's what happens. That death rate increasing exponentially due to Covid isn't acceptable to some people. 

Plenty folk in my work have had the jag.  They are only worried about the potential delay in the follow up one.  When is the Teca turning into a mass vax hub?  Think thats soon.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Too many people jumped in, desperate to blame the vaccine for the deaths though. 

That is as per the virus itself though.

The deaths figures quoted are deaths "for any reason" within 30 days of a positive test.

So old age, hit by a bus, heart attack, cancer, murdered etc........all of those deaths are in the figures, if the person also had a +ve test.

The intent is clearly to alarm people.

• Upvote 1

Scotland is only managing to vaccinate people at half the rate of England.

From Monday:

"New official figures show 750,892 first doses administered in England between Friday and Sunday compared to 40,151 in Scotland. Even allowing for England’s population being 10 x larger, roll-out is much faster south of the Border"

https://twitter.com/simon_telegraph/status/1351212964540538884

The SNP Government has 400,000 doses in reserve, yet GPs are cancelling appointments because they are not receiving supplies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/01/19/scottish-gps-cancelling-vaccine-appointments-supply-hold-up/

It isn't a competition, but we should be able to at least match the rate in England, given that what we would be getting if Westminster was in control of the scheme here too.

Just now, Clydeside_Sheep said:

From Monday:

"New official figures show 750,892 first doses administered in England between Friday and Sunday compared to 40,151 in Scotland. Even allowing for England’s population being 10 x larger, roll-out is much faster south of the Border"

The SNP Government has 400,000 doses in reserve, yet GPs are cancelling appointments because they are not receiving supplies.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/01/19/scottish-gps-cancelling-vaccine-appointments-supply-hold-up/

It isn't a competition, but we should be able to at least match the rate in England, given that what we would be getting if Westminster was in control of the scheme here too.

Maybe the way the population is spread over Scotland is causing issues?

Would imagine it's easier in England as the population is much closer together?

Not defending any political party here but just seems a logical conclusion.

The docs where I am have been shut since April. Everycunt having to troop through to another town. The buses are shite, one every two hours or something so old cunts are having to get taxis or blag lifts, with all the inherent "danger" that involves. 

MSP, MP, FM, local councillors all aware of the situation but nobody gives a fuck. They should be told get the docs open, get cunts vaccinated and stop all this fucking nonsense. 

30 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

From Monday:

But that's because we're vaccinating more disparate groups first, isn't it? This was explained the other day. 

• Dildo 3
11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

But that's because we're vaccinating more disparate groups first, isn't it? This was explained the other day. 

Is it Nhs staff/Carers/elderly then working its way down.  Is that the way they are doing it?  We were given heads up mid December, a few of my colleagues have had it but are now worried about the effectiveness of it after being told the follow up jag is delayed for some reason.

8 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Is it Nhs staff/Carers/elderly then working its way down.  Is that the way they are doing it?  We were given heads up mid December, a few of my colleagues have had it but are now worried about the effectiveness of it after being told the follow up jag is delayed for some reason.

Be less folk in Care Homes in Scotland compared with England too. That explains it.

6 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

The UK appears to be leaving 12 weeks between jags, which I don't think many other countries are doing (might be wrong). I think I recall Pfizer coming out and saying they do not recommend it and the efficacy has only been tested with a 3 week gap. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1