Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Works both ways. Too many people "jump in" all the time to accept what they're being told, desperate to trust the authorities.

As Parkie says - Too many people "jump in" all the time to accept what they're being told, desperate to blame the authorities.

Watched most of the "new normal" video and while there were some interesting issues being raised, it was hardly a balanced view and instead was all very sensationalised with a one sided take on the topics it raised.  For example it stated that the Elon Musk Neuralink has already been "fitted into people" (an interesting choice of words in itself) - it hasn't and they are only looking to start human trials.

The very fact that we are experiencing the 4th Industrial revelation clearly demonstrates that progress and change is common occurring phenomena in the modern world and workers in certain industrials will for sure be impacted.  But as this occurs new opportunities will also present themselves - the industry I work in never existed when I was at school and this will probably be the same situation for my children.

It does raise interesting points about big business and data harvesting and how they use that data for manipulation purposes (as exposed by the Cambridge Analytica case) and it will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Overall pretty much what I expected with the conspiracy nuts lapping it up but overlooking the contradictions as the video can be viewed freely online (where's the state censorship / control ) by which they are accessing using their mobile / laptops thus giving certain tech companies more information to collect about themselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 2
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

If you were genuine, you might be worth educating but you're not. Your first posts directed at me yesterday and today came from personal affronts you felt you had suffered, which is equally tragic on a forum where words are all.

If you were mature and capable of understanding basic truths, you wouldn't have posted what you did. Read what you wroted and self-examine. Many primary school children wouldn't have made the horrible mistakes that you did.

As expected - nothing to say about what I wrote, just sniping at grammar and punctuation (while asking me to read what I "wroted").

Fud.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:07 AM, Poodler said:

https://straight2point.info/the-new-normal-documentary/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&fbclid=IwAR2TreRgY04RFimBcTlPJ8C5og00gSeDV5iXX4EVljasAVjwoPr4OxbJpuQ

Thought provoking stuff here, 1hr long.

What I found most interesting was the bit about PCR testing around 27mins to 30mins.

All the stuff about the self driving cars/ Alexa was a bit boring, some good images of the police beating people up though 

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

What video is this?

The one quoted above. 

Watched it yesterday, was interesting. 

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I often use "wroted", as you should have known given you read ALL my posts for oneupmanship possibilities. Of course having a memory like shit doesn't help and as with others of your type, you resort to pedantry and clitoral literalism.

Here's another example of your thickness and tragedy. I didn't say anything about grammar and punctuation. I didn't see anything wrong there and even if there was, unlike you and a handful of others, I don't focus on this.

YOU therefore assumed that the mistakes I was referring to were inconsequential ones although now that you aren't as careless in this regard as you were when you first started your shit, you need to thank me for that.

This is a third of a year you've been getting sickboy, insulting and personal. Read your post again and see the fatal errors you made, not of how you said it but what you said. If you can't see it, I'll help you (again) but as I suspected (and said above), I think you're too stupid to learn. 

So still nothing about what I "wroted" and instead it's deflect deflect deflect blah blah blah.

It's yer standard modus operandi RS.

As the self appointed "teacher" of the Hat (i.e. the one with the superiority complex) who is always pointing out that people are perhaps too stupid to learn, please point out my fatal errors.

Or perhaps you would prefer to point and laugh at a "gormless" pensioner instead while bragging about how "hilarious" it was on an internet forum ?

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

There's FOUR big mistakes from your same post. Reflect on them and we can discuss later, hopefully like adults, like men, not like children getting their panties all up in a bunch. 

Big mistakes.... aye according to who - you!?!?  A jakey alcoholic with anger and superiority complex issues... Excuse me if I don't lose any sleep over your comments.

My lunch beckons.

4 hours ago, Dad said:

Folk spread much further out with lesser facility locations tbf CS son

4 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Maybe the way the population is spread over Scotland is causing issues?

Would imagine it's easier in England as the population is much closer together?

With respect I reckon this is clutching at straws.

Its not as if the vaccines are being delivered via donkey-and-cart. 

They could be driven or choppered to any location within a few hours at the most.

SNP performance here does tie up with the grave warnings krankie issues daily on the BBC Nicola Sturgeon channel.

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

They could be driven or choppered to any location within a few hours at the most.

SNP performance here does tie up with the grave warnings krankie issues daily on the BBC Nicola Sturgeon channel.

They made the same cunt of testing

12 minutes ago, NEM said:

They made the same cunt of testing

Correct.  The Scottish testing scheme has been the worst perfoming of all UK nations.

Ironically they tried to mitigate that by claiming our "track and trace" was working well. But, given 2/3+ of Scots carriers are being missed by the testing, they must be just tracking random people for no apparent reason.

50 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

You're talking shite though and misleading folk in an attempt to score a political point. 

The Scottish Government vaccination strategy focusses on care home residents and staff first, where they've had to go to the care homes and is a slower process.

This has been explained multiple times by those overseeing it. You've just chosen to ignore it because the reality isn't important to you, only your political allegiance. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You're talking shite though and misleading folk in an attempt to score a political point. 

The Scottish Government vaccination strategy focusses on care home residents and staff first, where they've had to go to the care homes and is a slower process.

This has been explained multiple times by those overseeing it. You've just chosen to ignore it because the reality isn't important to you, only your political allegiance. 

So the GPs are telling lies that they are having to cancel appointments, due to a failure to distribute supplies to them?

And why is it a "slower process" to administer an injection to an older person, than a young person? 

7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

So the GPs are telling lies that they are having to cancel appointments, due to a failure to distribute supplies to them?

I never said anyone was telling lies. I'm pointing out that comparing % vaccinated at this stage with England, when they have a different vaccination strategy, is comparing apples with oranges. 

7 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

And why is it a "slower process" to administer an injection to an older person, than a young person? 

Because you're more likely to have to go to the old person as they'll have issues with mobility (and other health issues). 

9 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

For a few reasons

1) there will be a consent form to go through, Should be filled in prior to the appointment but you have to verbally confirm the details on it...allergies, current medications etc. Takes old folk a lot longer than a 20 something. Especially difficult if they are suffering loss of hearing. Almost impossible if they've got dementia and haven't come along with a carer/relative

2) They then have to reveal the injection site. Old folk generally wear more layers of clothes. And do things slower than young folk (eg rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's disease erc)

3) they generally want a wee chat. It could be the first person they've seen in weeks. A bit of time spent with them is the least we can do for them

4) Everyone needs monitored for 10 minutes after the injection to ensure they don't have an anaphylactic reaction. Generally they're told to sit in the waiting room and let someone know if they feel dizzy/faint etc. Many young folk (when getting their flu vaccines if they qualify) just choose to fuck off. Old folk follow instructions to the letter, so long as they can remember them.

5) Old folk with dementia can easily become confused/frightened/irrational. Could well need instructions repeated a few times. Or need reassurance. 

• Upvote 3
58 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

For a few reasons

1) there will be a consent form to go through, Should be filled in prior to the appointment but you have to verbally confirm the details on it...allergies, current medications etc. Takes old folk a lot longer than a 20 something. Especially difficult if they are suffering loss of hearing. Almost impossible if they've got dementia and haven't come along with a carer/relative

2) They then have to reveal the injection site. Old folk generally wear more layers of clothes. And do things slower than young folk (eg rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's disease erc)

3) they generally want a wee chat. It could be the first person they've seen in weeks. A bit of time spent with them is the least we can do for them

4) Everyone needs monitored for 10 minutes after the injection to ensure they don't have an anaphylactic reaction. Generally they're told to sit in the waiting room and let someone know if they feel dizzy/faint etc. Many young folk (when getting their flu vaccines if they qualify) just choose to fuck off. Old folk follow instructions to the letter, so long as they can remember them.

5) Old folk with dementia can easily become confused/frightened/irrational. Could well need instructions repeated a few times. Or need reassurance. 

Fucking old cunts. Should just get a vet in to put the poor old cunts down, save everyone a lot of hassle and we could GET THE FUCKING PUBS OPEN

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3