Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Did you chaps miss that it is temperature sensitive cold chain medication. (Pfizer)

I'm not sure the posties van would be (-70 I think it is) cold enough.

Is that the only one available? I thought the oxo/astrazenca one was just stored in a normal fridge? I've had chilled stuff through the post before

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Is that the only one available? I thought the oxo/astrazenca one was just stored in a normal fridge? I've had chilled stuff through the post before

Its still not the same - cold chain medication is something I hope you never have to find out about  - cancer leukaemia HIV meds are cold chain and they need to be dealt with in a very specific manner.

Not suitable for posting I'd say 
I'm sure one of the big delivery companies - fedex dhl ups would have a network for delivering to people in their homes but I guess the govt doesn't want to take the risk  

2 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Its still not the same - cold chain medication is something I hope you never have to find out about  - cancer leukaemia HIV meds are cold chain and they need to be dealt with in a very specific manner.

Not suitable for posting I'd say 
I'm sure one of the big delivery companies - fedex dhl ups would have a network for delivering to people in their homes but I guess the govt doesn't want to take the risk  

That's exactly the kind of "can't do" attitude that's holding us all back

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Have you heard the radio ads they've got on now? 

"the person jogging in the park is highly likely to have Covid 19"

"if you twist the rules people will die" 

What a load of fucking nonsense

Nice one - that's them admitting it's fuck all to the young and healthy if they can still go out a run with it.  Open the pubs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nae that I give a fuck by they could maybe do a pay per view thing for a tenner or something with bands performing from studios or something. Once you’ve has 10 pints and a joint you’d probably not notice the difference.

Through a bucket of piss over your heid and roll about in your garden first for the added ambience.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

It's more the "highly likely" part which is a lie. So is the bit where they say "1 in 3 people are spreading it without realising" 

Why do they need to lie? 

I've heard the advert you're on about but only on LBC, which when listening on my phone gives me London-centric adverts (from TFL, etc). So I'd assumed it was just a London advert. Given the ONS estimated the other week that 1 in 30 have Covid, then the "1 in 3" isn't a lie. 

I do agree that the advert seemed a bit melodramatic though. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've heard the advert you're on about but only on LBC, which when listening on my phone gives me London-centric adverts (from TFL, etc). So I'd assumed it was just a London advert. Given the ONS estimated the other week that 1 in 30 have Covid, then the "1 in 3" isn't a lie. 

I do agree that the advert seemed a bit melodramatic though. 

You need to check your maths. How can 1 in 3 spread it if only 1 in 30 have it? 

They mean 1in 3 people with Covid are asymptomatic spreaders but they don't say that. They are deliberately fearmongering. Same with the 'highly likely' claim. 

This is exactly the sort of thing that leads to people doubting them on other things. Once you realise they'll lie and exaggerate about one thing you realise they'll do it about everything else. 

Guest milne_afc
8 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Northern Ireland have just extended the lockdown till 5th March at least.

Looks like another year slipping away.

They’re about 3 weeks ahead of the rest of the UK.

Looking like April at the earliest before we get released into level 3 again iyam 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

They mean 1in 3 people with Covid are asymptomatic spreaders but they don't say that. They are deliberately fearmongering. Same with the 'highly likely' claim. 

This is exactly the sort of thing that leads to people doubting them on other things. Once you realise they'll lie and exaggerate about one thing you realise they'll do it about everything else. 

The one that's annoying me just now is when they give a "percentage vaccinated". When what they really mean is "percentage who've had one dose of the vaccine". 

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Unlike Fauci who is insisting on compliance with Pfizer recommendations and is demanding a second jab 3 weeks later, BlowJob and his sycophants are playing politics with the numbers. I can't work out if he really is as stupid as he appears or whether he really wants to kill us.

Unpretty fat cunt Patel threatening police crackdowns just now. £800 to £6,400 fines for house attendances. 

I'd say a bit of both

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Unlike Fauci who is insisting on compliance with Pfizer recommendations and is demanding a second jab 3 weeks later, BlowJob and his sycophants are playing politics with the numbers. I can't work out if he really is as stupid as he appears or whether he really wants to kill us.

Unpretty fat cunt Patel threatening police crackdowns just now. £800 to £6,400 fines for house attendances. 

Yep Fauci has done a great job in the States this past year.