Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

They'll find a way round it. I bet about 10% of people actually get the £500, it'll be like the £500 for isolating that they shaft 75% of people out of.

9 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Think he reads here? 

It's starting to slowly dawn on people though, most people are starting to realise life has changed permanently. 

As a wee aside I nipped over to Dundee to get a pair of shoes. Every fucking shoe shop shut. Surely shoes are essential? 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Think he reads here? 

It's starting to slowly dawn on people though, most people are starting to realise life has changed permanently. 

As a wee aside I nipped over to Dundee to get a pair of shoes. Every fucking shoe shop shut. Surely shoes are essential? 

Not if you're David Murray.

Does seem strange though aye. I'd class shoes as essential.

What's up with the current ones?

Just now, The Boofon said:

Not if you're David Murray.

Does seem strange though aye. I'd class shoes as essential.

What's up with the current ones?

Can't find the cunts. Interview/funeral shoes I strongly suspect the missus chucked out but I can't prove. Got a pair in markies but only open coz they have a food hall I think. Better get the fucking job now coz the cunts weren't cheap. 

Police broke up a wedding party with 400 guests in north London.

Officers found the windows at the Yesodey Hatorah Senior Girls' School, in Stamford Hill, had been covered when they arrived at 21:15 GMT on Thursday.

The guests fled from the Charedi strictly Orthodox Jewish school when officers arrived.

The organisers are facing a £10,000 fine for breaching coronavirus regulations, while five other guests were issued £200 fines, police said.

On Sundays, the school is used as a coronavirus testing site by Hackney Council.

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Can't find the cunts. Interview/funeral shoes I strongly suspect the missus chucked out but I can't prove. Got a pair in markies but only open coz they have a food hall I think. Better get the fucking job now coz the cunts weren't cheap. 

You were at a funeral last month too. Fuck sake.

16 minutes ago, Henry said:

Police broke up a wedding party with 400 guests in north London.

Officers found the windows at the Yesodey Hatorah Senior Girls' School, in Stamford Hill, had been covered when they arrived at 21:15 GMT on Thursday.

The guests fled from the Charedi strictly Orthodox Jewish school when officers arrived.

The organisers are facing a £10,000 fine for breaching coronavirus regulations, while five other guests were issued £200 fines, police said.

On Sundays, the school is used as a coronavirus testing site by Hackney Council.

This would make a perfect case study to determine whether or not this "deadly" virus is so prolific and transmissible in such mass gatherings, in line with the amount of people who genuinely test positive this Sunday within the same building. 

We have been fed so much shite and fibs over the last 10 months, the UK government have no excuses not to present bona fide evidence once the results of testing due to take place on Sunday are known. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Think he reads here? 

Pound land is open though.

Really essential.

thon naked rambler cunts a deviant..its nae aboot excersizin ez richts. .its aboot satisfyin ez desires..cousin bessie sez the cunt ran at her wankin..n e wis spunkin ? big grin oan ez coupon..couple o auld wifes sez thi seen the cunt lyin in bushes daein eh helicopter tae..e gits ez kicks fae pittin oan a show..body oan him liket gollum/cockney..ez fuckin emaciatet

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1