Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

EU have been moaning non stop today because they were told they were getting 60% less of the vaccine .

So that report is obviously bullshit.

No they weren't, they were moaning a few days ago about it, Aussies also not keen on this vaccine either, typical though, British made stuff is usually a load of crap.

I think this will be us until Easter / April, though hope I am wrong.  This is beginning to grate a bit, with the first anniversary on the horizon now. 

Will be fucking seething to miss out on a summer holiday again, which looks increasingly likely.

The vaccination scheme isnt ambitious enough imo, they should really be pulling out all the stops, instead of dawdling.  Which suggests they are in no hurry to move on from this.

Edit - I see there are various riots etc in the EU over all this (netherlands and denmark?).  For once I feel european solidarity!  Surprised the French have not kicked off yet.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:44 PM, Ten Caat said:

For a few reasons

1) there will be a consent form to go through, Should be filled in prior to the appointment but you have to verbally confirm the details on it...allergies, current medications etc. Takes old folk a lot longer than a 20 something. Especially difficult if they are suffering loss of hearing. Almost impossible if they've got dementia and haven't come along with a carer/relative

2) They then have to reveal the injection site. Old folk generally wear more layers of clothes. And do things slower than young folk (eg rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's disease erc)

3) they generally want a wee chat. It could be the first person they've seen in weeks. A bit of time spent with them is the least we can do for them

4) Everyone needs monitored for 10 minutes after the injection to ensure they don't have an anaphylactic reaction. Generally they're told to sit in the waiting room and let someone know if they feel dizzy/faint etc. Many young folk (when getting their flu vaccines if they qualify) just choose to fuck off. Old folk follow instructions to the letter, so long as they can remember them.

5) Old folk with dementia can easily become confused/frightened/irrational. Could well need instructions repeated a few times. Or need reassurance. 

? 10/10 for imagination!

Get the auld cunts in, tell them to keep their mouth shut and jab them before they know what's happening.  They shove them back out.

NEXT!

On 1/24/2021 at 7:13 PM, Parklife said:

A nation of wimps. 

Makes me laugh when the WW2 obsessed weirdos try and slag the French. A nation of people who don't stand for shit. 

Just seen this bud...excuse me ..??  did your Modern studies teacher..start with invasion of ?? .fae ??..canne find a ?flag?.....

Then we will discuss the ?in WW2

When you're ready....of course.?

nae obsession anywhere...common fact .

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

? 10/10 for imagination!

Get the auld cunts in, tell them to keep their mouth shut and jab them before they know what's happening.  They shove them back out.

NEXT!

I know what happens. I've ran flu vaccination clinics 

What you want to do would land a nurse (and presumably a doctor) in front of their regulatory body after the inevitable complaints came rolling in

8 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I think this will be us until Easter / April, though hope I am wrong.  This is beginning to grate a bit, with the first anniversary on the horizon now. 

Will be fucking seething to miss out on a summer holiday again, which looks increasingly likely.

The vaccination scheme isnt ambitious enough imo, they should really be pulling out all the stops, instead of dawdling.  Which suggests they are in no hurry to move on from this.

Edit - I see there are various riots etc in the EU over all this (netherlands and denmark?).  For once I feel european solidarity!  Surprised the French have not kicked off yet.

Which year?  You're dreaming if you think we'll be back to any sort of normality by then

9 hours ago, The Boofon said:

It's been established to my satisfaction on countless occasions that I loathe the Daily Fail and their mainstream media scumrag brethren, so you lose once again. I could fight fire with fire and highlight your sinister defence of the kiddie-fiddling knuckle-rubbing brigade, but that would be to imply you are more than a wind-up merchant with a poofter's mop. So I shall leave you to your terminally mediocre existence, freemason.

Just now, Jocky Balboa said:

It's been established to my satisfaction on countless occasions that I loathe the Daily Fail and their mainstream media scumrag brethren, so you lose once again. I could fight fire with fire and highlight your sinister defence of the kiddie-fiddling knuckle-rubbing brigade, but that would be to imply you are more than a wind-up merchant with a poofter's mop. So I shall leave you to your terminally mediocre existence, freemason.

https://gfycat.com/perkyvictoriousfish