Coronavirus

Henry

9 hours ago, The Boofon said:

It's been established to my satisfaction on countless occasions that I loathe the Daily Fail and their mainstream media scumrag brethren, so you lose once again. I could fight fire with fire and highlight your sinister defence of the kiddie-fiddling knuckle-rubbing brigade, but that would be to imply you are more than a wind-up merchant with a poofter's mop. So I shall leave you to your terminally mediocre existence, freemason.

Just now, Jocky Balboa said:

It's been established to my satisfaction on countless occasions that I loathe the Daily Fail and their mainstream media scumrag brethren, so you lose once again. I could fight fire with fire and highlight your sinister defence of the kiddie-fiddling knuckle-rubbing brigade, but that would be to imply you are more than a wind-up merchant with a poofter's mop. So I shall leave you to your terminally mediocre existence, freemason.

https://gfycat.com/perkyvictoriousfish

Re. These Dutch riots. Let's assume people are following the rules, what effect does a night time curfew have on suppressing the virus? Seems very excessive. What is the difference in a Dutchman walking his dog at midday vs 11pm? If anything it would be safer as the streets would be quieter, no? As has been said many times in this thread, a great deal of these measures don't seem to be directly linked to suppressing the virus.