Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

That minutes silence by Sturgeon was puke inducing.

She has just slagged off Johnston for travelling to Scotland tomorrow.

Then she says nobody should be travelling at all unless it's absolutely necessary.

Correct me if I am wrong but she has an official residence in Edinburgh but is not using it.

She travels from her house in Glasgow to Edinburgh and back.

Also she has just revealed the outcome of a cobra meeting this morning before the official announcement.

What a vile creature she is.

The cult will be incoming soon.  Not got anytime for her or any politicians but she's like the Maths teacher you hated x10

• Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

That minutes silence by Sturgeon was puke inducing.

She has just slagged off Johnston for travelling to Scotland tomorrow.

Then she says nobody should be travelling at all unless it's absolutely necessary.

Correct me if I am wrong but she has an official residence in Edinburgh but is not using it.

She travels from her house in Glasgow to Edinburgh and back.

Also she has just revealed the outcome of a cobra meeting this morning before the official announcement.

What a vile creature she is.

Said she didn't want to preempt the morning meeting then did just that. She's dangerous and a liar. 

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Said she didn't want to preempt the morning meeting then did just that. She's dangerous and a liar. 

She has just been asked about SNP Kenny Macaskill travelling to his 2nd home in Speyside from Lothian and just blustered her way through it.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

• Downvote 1
47 minutes ago, Henry said:

Hitchens always gets a bad rap on shit like this. He's never 'denied' Covid he just thinks lockdowns don't work and the government are lying about some of it. 100 000 deaths proves him right iyam 

40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hitchens always gets a bad rap on shit like this. He's never 'denied' Covid he just thinks lockdowns don't work and the government are lying about some of it. 100 000 deaths proves him right iyam 

Hitchens isn't a virologist, so I'd be hesitant to accept his opinions on Covid over, say, the consensus of healthcare workers and virologists who are dealing with the pandemic on a medical level. He's undoubtedly a clever guy, but his knowledge in the field of virus and pandemic is probably pretty low. At best, using him to bolster the argument is a straightforward appeal to irrelevant authority. 

As for the number of deaths, 100,000 is a meaningless metric in isolation. Would the death toll without any kind of lockdowns have also been 100,000?  If the answer to that is Yes then perhaps that would 'prove' him right, but based on what we're being told by the experts the death toll would far exceed that figure.

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Hitchens isn't a virologist, so I'd be hesitant to accept his opinions on Covid over, say, the consensus of healthcare workers and virologists who are dealing with the pandemic on a medical level. He's undoubtedly a clever guy, but his knowledge in the field of virus and pandemic is probably pretty low. At best, using him to bolster the argument is a straightforward appeal to irrelevant authority. 

As for the number of deaths, 100,000 is a meaningless metric in isolation. Would the death toll without any kind of lockdowns have also been 100,000?  If the answer to that is Yes then perhaps that would 'prove' him right, but based on what we're being told by the experts the death toll would far exceed that figure.

Having said that, we're taking advice from a dentist

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Our 'leaders' are neither the best nor the brightest. 

Well, I say ours... I mean Britain's ?

Here's a timeline of Boris' handling of the crisis. 

That’s just the timeline up to 5th May 2020. We’ve had a good 9 months of buffoonery, complete fuckwittery and bungling leadership from Boris since then.

Absolute clownshoe.

Just now, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

That’s just the timeline up to 5th May 2020. We’ve had a good 9 months of buffoonery, complete fuckwittery and bungling leadership from Boris since then.

Absolute clownshoe.

Correct, but these were the critical months where strong leadership and a no-fucking-around policy would have saved lives and bought us some time. 

Cometh the hour cometh the man... unfortunately the 'men' we had were these two. 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The "lockdown" has been a farce since day 1 Kelto. I'm not allowed to cross the bridge into Edinburgh but I know someone who's been to Dubai and back since that rule was brought in. Its been pathetic. 

The initial lockdown should've seen borders shut and instead of massively wasting resources we could've built a proper resource network to protect the vulnerable and paid people to isolate. 

Johnson and Sturgeon should be facing criminal negligence charges for a lot of this. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The "lockdown" has been a farce since day 1 Kelto. I'm not allowed to cross the bridge into Edinburgh but I know someone who's been to Dubai and back since that rule was brought in. Its been pathetic. 

The initial lockdown should've seen borders shut and instead of massively wasting resources we could've built a proper resource network to protect the vulnerable and paid people to isolate. 

Johnson and Sturgeon should be facing criminal negligence charges for a lot of this. 

Our glorious leaders believed that a pandemic could be dealt with on a purely political level. That spin and obfuscation would be enough to disguise the body count. 

Unfortunately for all of us a virus doesn't give a flying fuck about politics. And as the death toll rises, and new mutations take hold, people are starting to look to point fingers. As usual, our 'leaders' won't be held accountable, and instead it'll be the wrong people who take the fall. 

10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I suspect she would be wonderful in bed. All crazy birds are.

You'd have to hide the knives before taking her back to your place, and forget about falling asleep unless you want to wake up decapitated.