Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, The Buzzard said:

I think there is some kind of ability to seek assistance from a fund that'll be set up. 

The Nats love setting up a fund, they then make it nigh on impossible for people to claim money from them, shambles of a party.

If it wasn't for independence these jokers would never have got so high in politics, I wouldn't trust them to run a jumble sale. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

The Nats love setting up a fund, they then make it nigh on impossible for people to claim money from them, shambles of a party.

If it wasn't for independence these jokers would never have got so high in politics, I wouldn't trust them to run a jumble sale. 

Your shite trolling is as fucking dull as this lockdown. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They'll never get that sorted out in ten days. It took me weeks to get a KB from their discretionary fund. 

I'd just refuse to pay it. What can they do? 

Put you on a plane back, plenty fucking free seats I'd imagine. 

Surely you have to book and pay for the hotel in advance before you can board the plane?

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

For travellers arriving directly into Scotland

If you are arriving directly into Scotland and have visited or passed through any country outside the Common Travel Area (UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man) in the 10 days prior to your arrival then you are required by law to book a 10 day (11 night) managed quarantine package which includes your hotel stay, food and beverages, transfers, security and 2 Covid-19 tests. This is called the Managed Quarantine Package.

I can't afford to pay the quarantine bill, what shall I do? Arfan, Paisley 

You might be eligible to pay for quarantine in 12 instalments over a year. 

You can apply to the UK government for a deferred payment plan if you are receiving income-related benefits. 

There's the option to do this when you are booking your managed quarantine. 

If you select this option, you won't be asked for your payment details but you will be contacted afterwards to set up the repayments.

"might be" in other words won't be. You can just tell them to shove it up their pumpers, what can they do? 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

As far as I can see the flight ticket is part of a package which includes your quarantine accommodation. It says you 'may' be able to pay it up over 12 installments. If the installment deal is agreed and you don't pay it then fuck knows? Depends if they have the will or resources to chase it up.

I don't think that's the case Hanzo. You are meant to book quarantine separately I think. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

offshore workers

While offshore oil and gas workers travelling to Scotland to work here do not need to enter managed isolation (they still have to isolate, but can do so at their own accommodation and are allowed to leave to undertake essential work), those who have been working elsewhere and are not coming into Scotland for work must stay in managed isolation

Another nonsensical rule 

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here @manboobs109

before departure, you must complete a Passenger Locator Form (PLF) and submit it to the Home Office. Within the PLF you will need to declare which countries you have been to during the 10 days prior to arriving in the UK. You can also declare that you are exempt from the isolation requirement. 

Carriers will check passengers have a completed PLF, pre-departure test and managed isolation booking before boarding

No danger that'll be happening in airports in the arse end of nowhere. If government ministers don't know the rules I can't imagine airport staff in every country in the world will know. 

I've started liking lockdown, roads are quiet, usually share an office but got it all to myself, no big bosses kicking about. No poxy meetings and courses apart from a quick teams thing each day. If it wasn't for the pubs being shut I'd be happy enough for it to continue. Holiday I could do with as well but it's not so bad.

• Downvote 1