Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

Waiting for the buzzard to leak this road map 

Boris the bellends released the first part of the English one.  Kids back to school and allowed to meet one person outdoors from 8th March.  Whoopdee doo.

Saying 5 weeks between phases as well so April at least before pubs open? 

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha fingers crossed it is.  Should be busy summer if we're allowed to move around domestically as doubt there'll be any foreign travel allowed this year - could be coining it in ?

I'll probably end up busy as fuck and nae be able to get staff due to brexit. 

Aye I'm just a moaning cunt. 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here RF were you the guy that had a newsagents on Holborn Rd selling nice beers as well ? 

Holburn street aye. One of the best craft beer shops in Scotland at that time. 

First cunt to sell loads of different beers and breweries. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

This fucking talk about it being so important to prioritise young kids in all of this. G’wa, they won’t even remember it in their later life and it certainly won’t affect them to any degree. Just seems to be a popular sound bite used because it sounds good to the electorate. 

This fucking talk about it being so important to prioritise young kids in all of this. G’wa, they won’t even remember it in their later life and it certainly won’t affect them to any degree. Just seems to be a popular sound bite used because it sounds good to the electorate. 

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You must feel strongly about this.

16 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon showing no signs of opening anything up the way she is speaking on her tv show.

We must be extremely cautious and we must sacrifice everything for schools to be open.

Gillian Evans from NHS grampian saying community transmission is still. Happening "across Scotland" 

Fit? 

5 in Aberdeen yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Was just being a dick. You can’t be that concerned about it then, so I thought it’d just be easier to get it and we can all out of this shit.

FTR Newsagents was a great success, guest house well it depends on this shit haha. 

Be alright.

Hat meet up at yours in the summer. Support your business and let a few posters settle scores. 

8 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

As if by coincidence,  my letter of invitation arrived today.   Straight on the back o' the fire wi the tattie peerins.  Fuck the vaccine. 

Studies have shown Pzfizer and Oxford vaccines cut hospital admissions by 84%and 95%.

Surely worth taking BB.

Pretty sure your wife will slap you in the face and March you to your appointment like a little kid.

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I agree to a degree that a lot of the chat about 'mental health' in kids is overstated but they need school. I don't think the primary schools in particular should ever have been closed. It's an illness that doesn't affect young kids. 

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Aye. I’ve had the winter flu jab every year it’s been offered by my employer.

Not read one study on the long term effects or safety of the specific vaccine (that is developed each year) before getting it either.

Sleeve rolled up, jag in the arm and crack on - let my immune system and the vaccine do the rest.

Not sure if this kind of blind faith in the authorities is something to be proud of OJJ