Coronavirus

Henry

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good strong leadership. Would've been easily to be populist and tell everyone what they want to hear, especially with an election round the corner. 

I'd have liked some kind of indicative dates further down the line but given how the English stuff is being reported, I can see why they've not. 

Hopefully she gets a wake up call in elections. She will be alright however due to how shite the rest are. 

14 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Hopefully she gets a wake up call in elections. She will be alright however due to how shite the rest are. 

She'll probably get an outright majority. 

The UK government being incompetent and corrupt as fuck has made her look extremely competent, despite quite a lot of fuck ups. 

24 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I argued that she ( Nicola Sturgeon ) had not said that she had eliminated Corona virus as one poster reported her as saying . 

I'm sure some were arguing as to whether she'd said we were close to eliminating, hanz. She did say that last year. But made a point of saying it was different from eradicating it

(though the meaning of both are similar)

Remember last year when they were begging sky to let the arse cheek game be shown on bbc to stop 'people' travelling to England to watch it as their pubs were open. 

1/ I bet that the spl schedule the last one of the season before April 12.
2/ What does she think people are going to do in April, when Scotland is still shut in and England is open for business...

1 minute ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

Remember last year when they were begging sky to let the arse cheek game be shown on bbc to stop 'people' travelling to England to watch it as their pubs were open. 

1/ I bet that the spl schedule the last one of the season before April 12.
2/ What does she think people are going to do in April, when Scotland is still shut in and England is open for business...

We're already arranging a piss up in England in April

There's not much difference between what has been announced today and what was announced by the UK Government yesterday. 

Stay at home restrictions lifted in England on 29th March, one week later here. 

All kids back in school down south on March 8th. We already have some back and have a phased return for the rest from 15th March. 

Non-essentially shops starting to open here towards the end of April. Mid-April in England. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

There's not much difference between what has been announced today and what was announced by the UK Government yesterday. 

All kids back in school down south on March 8th. We already have some back and have a phased return for the rest from 15th March. 

Non-essentially shops starting to open here towards the end of April. Mid-April in England. 

Folk are just moaning for the sake of it, notice on social media, people that have barely followed the rules are the loudest.  All of them itching for a pint despite being at multiple house parties and gatherings throughout the whole pandemic, some not even following isolation protocol when they have been positive or around folk that had tested positive.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yip but her hard on against hospitality continues though. We'll be lucky to get an outdoor pint before June.