Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Aye poodler my sister and her colleagues are all frustrated at the over reaction to this virus. They are saying the amount of extra deaths due to cancer, heart disease and suicide far outweigh this covid nonsense 

Not to mention the mental health to pensioners and the destruction of the economy

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

There is no doubt that it is mostly all nonsense. The bigger question is why?

What is the endgame?

We know Hitler said the biggest lies will be masked by public incredulity. I'm almost too terrified to say it (publicly) even though I believe that it is odds on that it is the agenda. This can't possibly be simple incompetence and mismanagement. 

It's mass corruption and criminality under the guise of incompetence and mismanagement. 

Harding and Hancock are all the evidence you need. Pair of tossers being paid to fail(while topping up the bank balance of their Svengalis). 

Guest milne_afc

The next recession was going to be the BIG one - war inducing. Covid has been a useful smokescreen to rip the arse out the country before throwing us to the dogs. 

Possibly. 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

But I can’t see how stifling the global economy would suit that agenda?

Top 10 billionaires have doubled their wealth in the last 6 months 

UK Government - incompetent, didn't take it seriously enough, panicked, over reacted, now don't want to admit it. 

Scientists - spent all their careers waiting for this, not going to waste their chance now

Police - love the new powers

Sturgeon - chance to show how different we are from England, wants to look more competent 

I don't think it's more sinister than that tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
31 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's the extent of the money laundering of criminals and the scale of it that begs the question that who's actually in bed with who?

Cameron, May and Johnson are all in the pockets of Russian crime. BlowJob was in Italy again last weekend staying with the Russian who has been given Lordship. Where the fuck is the MSM in all this? At least the BBC allowed some questions to be put on the table re laundering only but they always back away from seeing it through. 

I thought it was confirmed today the Italian airport got it wrong. Boris was not in Italy at the weekend, it was actually Tony Blair. 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Lol, no. You just put in the drinks you had the night before and it keeps track of your intake. It encourages you to have more AFD's, you ask myself, do I really need another drink - if it's going to trip from green to amber or from amber to red - and you end up drinking less when you measure it. Occasionally I'll have a blow out (30 units+) but I haven't had one of those since... just checked... 8th December and other than an occasional sesh with my mates, rarely have over 15 or 20 unit days. You end up drinking much less in the house too and if I'd done this 20 years earlier, I'd have an extra £50k in my pocket, at least.

Bent. 

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, DelMonte said:

I thought it was about not overwhelming the NHS. We've established that won't happen. 

We built a hospital that has cost 67 million thats never even been fucking used once.

In about a months time they'll be stories appearing saying by November they will run out of ICU beds. Which will never happen 

Guest the shepherd
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah we'll be getting pictures from hospitals of people in hazmat suits running  about soon. Our amazing NHS will be reminding us how dangerous visiting your gran is while sitting munching free pizza and fucking each other like rabbits in the bogs

??

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

In about a months time they'll be stories appearing saying by November they will run out of ICU beds. Which will never happen 

I believe the most Aberdeen had in icu at one time was 18.

the government has insisted NHSG buy and accomodate more ventilators to accommodate 86. 86!!!! No training on how to use them, no more nurses or doctors or physios. Just get 86 ventilators.

weirdos 

16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I believe the most Aberdeen had in icu at one time was 18.

the government has insisted NHSG buy and accomodate more ventilators to accommodate 86. 86!!!! No training on how to use them, no more nurses or doctors or physios. Just get 86 ventilators.

weirdos 

It was more than that.

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Curfew on pubs in England coming in today. 10pm. Still reckon we'll get 9pm so she's seen as being a bit stricter. This added to the furlough stuff will see thousands out of a job and a fair percentage of pubs/restaurants and hotels closing permanently. Complete fucking madness. Not a single life will be saved. 

Reckon that was probably the attitude of the bloke who went on the pub crawl in Bolton after coming back from his holiday and not self isolating.

Imagine he will cause a few deaths as a result of spreading it around like he has.