Coronavirus

Henry

44 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

So let me see if I understand this.

Glasgow/Lanarkshire, which had  273 new cases yesterday where clearly the virus is out of control have only one major change of pubs shutting early whereas Grampian (and Tayside for that matter) which had 7 new cases yesterday so clearly not out of control have not only pubs shutting early but also now have new household restrictions.

What the fuck am I missing apart from the obvious weegie bias??????

They locked down Aberdeen cases dropped. For a bunch that are only following the science/stats it's not hard to see what they should've done.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why is that floppy haired prick suggesting measures will be in place for 6 months? Seems a bit of a long time to be guessing how it’s going to play out with so many factors in play. 

I think its to allow every pub to do the numbers what a curfew of 10pm and groups of 6 will do for all their christmas and give them the chance to sell up. 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So threats of the military if people don’t wear masks (which have no proven benefit) and infect each other with a cold.

Not at all fucked up

Masks have a completely proven benefit.

It is not a cold, no matter how many times you try to convince your teeny brain it is.

Would you let a Dr operate on you without a mask?

You truly are retarded.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I can't believe we're just accepting this. The threat of the military? Conviction without trial or chance of appeal? Denial of basic human rights? 

Mental. 

These arguments that you make about civil liberties etc would stand up a lot better if you hadn't shown yourself to be all about no1.

These things don't matter to you, its the fact you have taken a financial hit.

Craven Tory shite that, Thatcher would be proud of your let them all die if I can make a shilling attitude.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
25 minutes ago, something_or_other said:

These arguments that you make about civil liberties etc would stand up a lot better if you hadn't shown yourself to be all about no1.

These things don't matter to you, its the fact you have taken a financial hit.

Craven Tory shite that, Thatcher would be proud of your let them all die if I can make a shilling attitude.

So there is new financial support for the pubs being forced to close at 10pm despite it being complete anti scientific pish?

1 hour ago, Don Shula said:

Glasgow/Lanarkshire, which had  273 new cases yesterday where clearly the virus is out of control 

It's not out of control,  there are just a lot more people being tested.  The number of ICU admissions and fatalities are miniscule,  that's what's important. Don't get swept along by government hyperbole. 

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not aggressive. You’ve been wanting a reaction from me quoting me a couple of times saying nothing in particular so there it is, do what you want with it. As for the second part, wrong spy. As usual you’ve got your facts incorrect. 

Bit rich given how many times you reply to me or when I'm mentioned you make a wee snide comment.

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Aye at least I reply with some actual words rather than saying “LOOL”. Sums you up to be honest. Not sure why you’ve been after me today but I have reacted. Nae overly arsed about what your perception of it is. 

God you're affa precious, the first "lool" was to a comment aimed at me, next one was to you calling someone a wimp, yet here you are greeting all bent out of shape.

Guest the shepherd
26 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We don't know what they're testing for.

Covi-19 has not been isolated.

These measures have NOTHING to do with a virus.

Sorry to drop those depressing bombshells. Peace and tranquility brings clarity though. Love and Peace x x x

Absolutely spot on?. Yet again when asked in parliament this afternoon, Nicola Sturgeon failed to answer why there is the requirement for these further and continued measures. As you say, all that we are asking for is clarity and the truth. Not a lot to ask for.