Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus

The same folk would be accusing Nicola of hiding if she wasn’t on TV regularly. 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The same folk would be accusing Nicola of hiding if she wasn’t on TV regularly. 

Nope - the less I see of her coupon and the less I hear her nails being dragged down a blackboard, grating, weegie cunt of a voice the better 😄

It's just the same chat everyday really. "This virus is still out there" "lets not waste all that hard work" "we must guard against complacency" She could get a fucking parrot to do it now.

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's just the same chat everyday really. "This virus is still out there" "lets not waste all that hard work" "we must guard against complacency" She could get a fucking parrot to do it now.

Oh the irony .🙄

FACTS

It is beyond a joke now. Naebody is giving a fuck if somebody has been admitted to hospital from Stranraer.

Just update us if we actually need to be told something otherwise let me watch shite antiques programmes.

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Oh the irony .🙄

Fuck me, for you to slag anyone for repetitiveness after 2 years of "love bananarama" or "great in the archers" solid is beyond irony Hanzo

Shetland are getting shagged like.

no cases since April and still being restricted.

I was at a great gathering at the weekend. It will be so disappointing if curtain twitchers starting phoning the dibble every time some folk get together.

Just now, Poodler said:

I was at a great gathering at the weekend. It will be so disappointing if curtain twitchers starting phoning the dibble every time some folk get together.

Let me know of the next one please, I'll come along.

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

They will, as they've always done, for reasons known. It's beyond pathetic but the introduction of Covid agents or enforcers or whatever the fuck they're called, plus the pub spy establishment people they've just come up with are all further enablers for the divide and conquer agenda. 

100% 

I assume the Covid Marshall's are just parking wardens? 

That the establishment got these restrictions through without even debating them is showing an increasing disregard for your freedom. 

They are becoming increasingly totalitarian.

A good old fashioned riot is needed 

(Socially distanced obvs)

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I'm attending a wonderful looking gathering tomorrow.

Will just say we all stay together if some virgin calls the cops on us.

We'll have a better idea of the hospital situation pretty soon as the government site has been updated to say that we'll get more up to date numbers of current covid cases in hospitals from tomorrow. Which is normally at 2pm

I saw a job advert on twitter for one of these Covid Marshall’s. Mentioned an SIA licence so they are likely to be trained security guards. Imagine degrading yourself to that magnitude in becoming one. 

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I saw a job advert on twitter for one of these Covid Marshall’s. Mentioned an SIA licence so they are likely to be trained security guards. Imagine degrading yourself to that magnitude in becoming one. 

There will be millions unemployed though with kids to feed. It's a disgusting job but many will be forced to do it.

Wonder which establishment quango will be getting hundreds of millions of our money to do it? Serco and Dido etc. are sham agents.

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck me, for you to slag anyone for repetitiveness after 2 years of "love bananarama" or "great in the archers" solid is beyond irony Hanzo

Rattled . 

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

She did a good rendition in Eminem’s Stan, though. 

That was a different Dildo. She went off the radar prompto, like Duffy did. The welsh blonde said that she got kidnapped and raped for four years to explain her absence. Maybe Dildo is still getting fucked in the basement by some cunt?

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

^^^ great U2 album

The word great and U2 don't belong together. Eminem said something about "they coulda been together" but he wasn't talking about U fucking 2. Bono is a wank who appeals to non-alpha males and sad chicks.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Maybe Dildo is still getting fucked in the basement by some cunt?

Euphemism? 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

Euphemism? 

Aye the basement can be entered front and rear. Comin roon the back was the catchpharse of "Gags", Robin Galloway, ex Hazleheid Academy when he was dong his HB Fash sketches. A mate of mine phoned me from Dundee this afternoon expressing horror at what Galloway had become. He's on Pure Radio these days apparently and has become a mouthpiece for the establishment, peddling the lies and the panic. Doesn't surprise me I told him, he always had that in him, although not when he was selling speed out of Villas on Crown Street and from his flat in Union Grove.

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The word great and U2 don't belong together. Eminem said something about "they coulda been together" but he wasn't talking about U fucking 2. Bono is a wank who appeals to non-alpha males and sad chicks.

They’re a band who have released some great albums. 

Some great tunes Hanzoid, but you  must admit Bono is on Millertime level for being a complete cock?

43 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Rattled . 

Hanzo, I do the rattling son, you know that.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The policing minister is in the news today encouraging folk to do exactly that.  Ridiculous Stasi type tactics for a glorified cold 🙄

Hosted a fantastic gathering at my house on Saturday - hopefully neighbours seen and were disgusted. Same again in the weeks ahead. 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

No I think it's ridiculous she's on TV repeating the same shite every day when there's hardly any deaths.  Monumental waste of time and tax payers money

I dont watch it. Suggest you do the same. Aye it is a waste of taxpayers money. Add it to the list.