Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"A wedding in Maine resulted in more than 170 people contracting the virus, and seven people dying. None of those who died attended the wedding."

Shows how dangerous self isolating really is.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Did you read the BBC link posted earlier Parky?

I didn't. I will go look now. 

Along similar lines really. Pointless having lock downs. Good to see the mainstream view is finally turning. 

I don't think anyone has ever thought that continual lockdowns were the way forward. Other measures such as restrictions on mixing of households, restrictions on indoor hospitality, increased working from home, physical distancing where possible, etc combined with a working track and trace system was always the way forward and has always been argued for by people such as Devi Shridar. 

These are all things you've spent 6 months whinging about too. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Parklife said:

I didn't. I will go look now. 

I don't think anyone has ever thought that continual lockdowns were the way forward. Other measures such as restrictions on mixing of households, guidelines on indoor hospitality, increased working from home, physical distancing where possible, etc combined with a working track and trace system was always the way forward and has always been argued for by people such as Devi Shridar. 

These are all things you've spent 6 months whinging about too. 

See it's annoying nonsense like that last sentence that makes people find you an insufferable prick Parky. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1