Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yes but you can't halt life for everyone because of a few outliers

I agree with that too but I didn't say that. I said we broadly agreed but that you were being guilty of minimising the effects of the virus to support your argument, which is disingenuous at worst or unsound at best.

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Stop being such a fucking bedwetter 😄

I never said to pretend it didn't exist.

We don't routinely test tens of thousands of people each day and announce a daily death score for any other illness, why should we for one that has a miniscule chance of killing folk and which appears to be burning out anyway?

Totally agree and the research on what is known as "viral load" is being conducted as we speak.

People have died, people will continue to die. Once we have a vaccine, people will still continue to die, it'll give those most at risk a bit more protection, but wont be some wonder cure. How long do we keep these rolling counts going without some sense of perspective?

2 years ago there was a flu epidemic with 10's of thousands of deaths. We have a flu vaccine.

The fear with COVID has been heightened by media and social media who catastrophise everything these days. The dissenting voices get drowned out by those controlling the narrative.

CASES RISING, 2nd WAVE!

"yeah but deaths have been low for months and conti.."

CASES RISING, 2nd WAVE, YOU'LL KILL YOUR GRANNY!!

Edited by thedandydon

There are some fuckers screaming for a second national lockdown. They need to calm down and wise the fuck up. 

Fuckers like Peston and his ilk don't help 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

There are some fuckers screaming for a second national lockdown. They need to calm down and wise the fuck up. 

Fuckers like Peston and his ilk don't help 

I think it's coming regardless.

"Well we introduced the rule of 6 but you couldn't behave and cases are still rising, into lockdown you go"  Totally ignoring hospital admission and death numbers

You just now that there will be another lockdown. The politicians are desperate for it and we'll have all the pot bangers with their rainbows in the window again. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You just now that there will be another lockdown. The politicians are desperate for it and we'll have all the pot bangers licking their windows again. 

What better way to fight off illness and improve you immune system than making you coop up indoors for 99% of the day. 

Pathetic 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

What better way to fight off illness and improve you immune system than making you coop up indoors for 99% of the day. 

Pathetic 

Took the WHO 6 months into the "pandemic" to announce that a healthy diet, fresh air and exercise would be helpful in fighting off the disease.

Laughable!

Something sits funny about the WHO

Clearly covered up early doors and the whole Gates involvement 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Clearly covered up early doors and the whole Gates involvement 

I didn't get that from the WHO, even after Trump went at them. The Ethiopian boy has corrupt history though and with Ryan being Irish, it wouldn't surprise me if they were less than clean.

Last night I saw that Gates was very vocal on the US mismanagement, which surprised me. With Pfizer being announced as the primary vaccine provider - how the fuck could they be already? - I'm thinking that Trump has fucked Gates off. 

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yep, I won't get fooled again for the 'second wave'

Good to see articles that question the “wisdom” of governments starting to make it in to the media all around the world

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Why would “they be itching for a second lockdown”? That comment doesnt make any sense to me. Who can possibly gain from it? 

Sturgeon would as she could be perceived as to caring more about Scotland than Boris. But in general I agree. Fuck knows.

10 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why would “they be itching for a second lockdown”? That comment doesnt make any sense to me. Who can possibly gain from it? 

Protect the NHS..... 

11 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Governments 

Nonsense. That’s completely illogical. The last thing anybody wants is a national lockdown and I just can’t see it happening. Not only because of the obvious reasons but this time I predict there would be huge civil unrest. It simply wouldn’t be tolerated by a lot of people. They also wouldn’t be able to justify their actions if the current trend of increasing cases but very low deaths/admissions continues. 

36 minutes ago, Henry said:

Yep, I won't get fooled again for the 'second wave'

Tommy says that the devastating effect on youth unemployment etc. has created a teenage wasteland in the UK. 

11 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Nonsense. That’s completely illogical. The last thing anybody wants is a national lockdown and I just can’t see it happening. Not only because of the obvious reasons but this time I predict there would be huge civil unrest. It simply wouldn’t be tolerated by a lot of people. They also wouldn’t be able to justify their actions if the current trend of increasing cases but very low deaths/admissions continues. 

Power Studs. They've spent their lives chasing it and now they have it in unprecedented levels. The feeling of being able to force people to do things they don't want to do, just because you say so, is like a drug to these fuckers. 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Power Studs. They've spent their lives chasing it and now they have it in unprecedented levels. The feeling of being able to force people to do things they don't want to do, just because you say so, is like a drug to these fuckers. 

Unless they actually believe the shit science? Unless it's all part of a big plan? Unless they've all had guns to their heads whilst having to watch sick videos of what they will do to them, the same as they've done to others? Unless they are being told what to do every week or day of their lives?

Who, exactly, is in charge here?

Yep 100% they are complete wanks. None of them give a genuine fuck about their constituents and and just want to make a name for themselves 

Not sure I’ve met a politician that I haven’t thought is a total cock.

Some are saying that these tests are being used to collect our DNA. I can understand how that could be useful to a police state and it fits with the eradication of civil liberties but I've not come across any empirical evidence that this is the case.

Got to love the outliers and their imaginations to come up with stuff like this. Without them, and without looking beyond the boundaries, we can never see the full range of possibilities.

Got to hate the corrupt and the stupid who use labels like "conspiracy theory".

I wonder if "the west" - and we know who controls us, or at least we know who has the biggest influences on our economies and we know who profits the most - look at China's emergence as the world's richest economy and think that it's wholly down to the suppression of humanity and individual expression?

Stick that in your pipe after you've sat down to crumpets.