Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

What better way to fight off illness and improve you immune system than making you coop up indoors for 99% of the day. 

Pathetic 

Indeed.

It must surely be counter productive. 

Get out and get your nature on. 

Back in the day during the black death they culled and killed all the cats as they believed they were carriers of the plague, thanks to the weirdo Pope and his crazy superstitions at that time. 

And what was the result?  More rats, that were carrying the fleas around biting motherfuckers and spreading the sickness.

I guess what we must all agree on then, is that cats are ace and Fuck The Pope.

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Something sits funny about the WHO

Clearly covered up early doors and the whole Gates involvement 

They certainly allowed themselves to get duped by China initially. Praising China's response, which essentially constituted welding peoples doors shut and forcing them to stay in the house, seemed strange too.

Im sure it was great for virus containment but it never sat well with me. 

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Yep, I won't get fooled again for the 'second wave'

There's an old saying in Orkney — I know it's in Shetland, probably in Orkney — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Nonsense. That’s completely illogical. The last thing anybody wants is a national lockdown and I just can’t see it happening.

Agreed. I can't see it happening at this point. Once winter comes and cold and flu is kicking around though and everyone diagnoses themselves with covid (you know the type, the kind who claims flu when he has the cold...), that may change. 

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Not only because of the obvious reasons but this time I predict there would be huge civil unrest.

The UK doesn't have it in it to revolt. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fucking right they don't. Bunch of thick subservient fucking dildos.

Barbados today are getting rid of the queen, I see.

The press announcement read - Fuck you, privileged bitch and everything you stand for. Your son is a nonce.

No idea what Prince Andrew has got to do with it but I like that they got it in there.

Long to reign over us. The lord is my shepherd.

Guest the shepherd
50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They certainly allowed themselves to get duped by China initially. Praising China's response, which essentially constituted welding peoples doors shut and forcing them to stay in the house, seemed strange too.

There's an old saying in Orkney — I know it's in Shetland, probably in Orkney — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

Agreed. I can't see it happening at this point. Once winter comes and cold and flu is kicking around though and everyone diagnoses themselves with covid (you know the type, the kind who claims flu when he has the cold...), that may change. 

Fuck me, I'm actually agreeing with you for once min. It must be the sodium hypochlorite I have been breathing in for the last half an hour or so that's doing it😉. A proper treatment and cure for all things Covid-19.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

They dinna mess around the Chinese. I think they have the right idea with mass testing though. Test abody, weed out the silent spreaders and their ascociates. Jobs a good 'un.

My home town (Warrington) surging up the COVID's premier league table this week. Got league leaders Bolton in out sights.

Edited by thedandydon

22 hours ago, Zeus said:

And that's pretty much why it's incredibly frustrating that Aberdeen/shire is put in with the rest of Scotland. 

So why hasn't she hammered the central belt like she did up here ... 

Also no reason at all why they couldn't have allowed some fans in again on Sunday. 

She has?

Several areas down here locked down

9 hours ago, minijc said:

Covid causing fatigue that caused the person to faint/fall then they lay there because they were too tired to move as the virus ravaged their body, it's obvious really.

Paaahaahhaah 

Too obvious that one

Just now, Millertime said:

Paaahaahhaah 

Too obvious that one

How so, one person I know collapsed when trying to go from his bedroom to the bathroom.

6 hours ago, minijc said:

He said at the time you'd need 60% of the population to get infected, last time any data came out just under 6% in the UK was showing anti bodies, granted that was a couple of months ago now, so with needing 60% to achieve a form of Herd immunity so we'd need 10-12 waves of this to hit for it to be effective, assuming governments have learned some lessons you'd hope there would be less deaths but then as history shows, mainly looking at the deaths from the Spanish flu the second wave was even worse than the first.

How do you know only 6 percent of the uk have antibodies,  when was everyone tested 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

How so, one person I know collapsed when trying to go from his bedroom to the bathroom.

COVID 19!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Millertime said:

She has?

Several areas down here locked down

Half has... 

Pubs etc are still open ( as they should be!) 

19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How do you know only 6 percent of the uk have antibodies,  when was everyone tested 

jesus fucking christ.

39 minutes ago, minijc said:

Sounds like a standard Friday night in Scotland for a load of bastards. 

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Half has... 

Pubs etc are still open ( as they should be!) 

They are also still allowed to travel unlike us 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sounds like a standard Friday night in Scotland for a load of bastards. 

How do yo know if it is standard if not everyone has not been questioned about his?

( yeah I know MT was at it)   @Millertime

Sturgeon won't like there being curfews in England and not here. If it's 10pm there it'll be 9pm here

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Sturgeon won't like there being curfews in England and not here. If it's 10pm there it'll be 9pm here

8 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

The last thing anybody wants is a national lockdown and I just can’t see it happening. Not only because of the obvious reasons but this time I predict there would be huge civil unrest. 

Doubt it. We must have one of the most servile,  easily controlled,  pathetic populaces on the planet.  Probably the most depressing aspect of this shamdemic has been how willing people are to do whatever the fuck they're told. 

Woman protesting outside the assembly today pleading to see her 104 year old mum in a care home on her birthday, surely to fuck they can make allowances for people like this, it's not right to keep old people locked away like prisoners, the damage was done by moving sick patients from hospital into live with them, not by their kids.

If I was nippy I'd have went straight outside and drove the woman there myself.

8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Make up your mind. Again. You said the old and the weak die, job done. Why would you drive her to see her 104 year old mum?

She's going to die soon, treat her with some respect. Why give her more days to live if she's miserable.

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

She's going to die soon, treat her with some respect. Why give her more days to live if she's miserable.

Your position of compassion here contradicts two posts you made earlier today. 

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'm allowed to do that, it's a fitba message board. Hope the 104 year gets her visit before she croaks it though.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

I'm allowed to do that, it's a fitba message board. Hope the 104 year gets her visit before she croaks it though.

Can't argue with you. I really can't. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

He did the same a few weeks back. 

Shouting his mouth off about immigrant freeloaders who come here to get an easy life and on another thread tbe same day bragging about how he'd stolen a living for x amount of years at his job by pretending to look busy. 

I like him though, cos he's mad and tells some cool real life stories. 

Hearts looking for the right place, head all over the shop - probably Sturgeons fault.  

Same as you Rocket, at your age you should be shielding in case the flu bug gets you. No spring chicken.

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He did the same a few weeks back. 

Shouting his mouth off about immigrant freeloaders who come here to get an easy life and on another thread tbe same day bragging about how he'd stolen a living for x amount of years at his job by pretending to look busy. 

I like him though, cos he's mad and tells some cool real life stories. 

Hearts looking for the right place, head all over the shop - probably Sturgeons fault.  

I stole a living in my place of birth, didn't get a dinghy to the Congo to take benefits of the locals.