Coronavirus

Henry

19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Talking shite again there. Keep wildly swinging though. 

Again, thanks for proving me right and proving to everyone else that you've nothing substantive to offer to any discussion. Back to kiddies table you go. 

Nope sorry sad sack that didn’t feel very rewarding. Any chance you can post something else? 

“unrewarding posts”

What a fucking dweeb ???

43 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It's a way of life and you well know it 

Seen a picture of him a while back and immediate thought was “What a dweeb. Probably never had a ride in his life”

That posts just confirmed it. Seeking out rewarding experiences on a football message board ???

• Downvote 2
On 10/11/2020 at 5:54 PM, daytripping said:

’iVE long held the belief that there’s nothing on God’s green earth as revolting as fitting your car with a personalised registration plate.

haha that's most of Aberdeen ruined. Weird way to spend hundreds tbh. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, NEM said:

Seen a picture of him a while back and immediate thought was “What a dweeb. Probably never had a ride in his life”

Did ye, aye? That's fascinating insight. 

Fortunately I have little interest for how other men from the Internet look, therefore I've no idea what you look like. You crack on with checking out other men though. It's not creepy in the slightest... 

What a strange, angry, little fuckwit you are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Did ye, aye? That's fascinating insight. 

Fortunately I have little interest for how other men from the Internet look, therefore I've no idea what you look like. You crack on with checking out other men though. It's not creepy in the slightest... 

What a strange, angry, little fuckwit you are. 

Rattled.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Rattled.

Not at all. Just responding in kind to him after he's had multiple posts abusing me. He's incapable of anything else. Has nothing substantive on the subject to say so flings around insults. He's always the same. 

Anyway, the interaction is over from my end. 

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, Poodler said:

On topic whilst the BoD losers get themselves all worked up

7-ABDDC73-0560-4-ADE-8313-2-E226-BA8191-

I've known hundreds of nurses over the years. This has become prevalent in the social media age. And it's disgusting. No one is forced to do a 16 hour shift. No one is forced to work as a nurse. They can leave at any time. As many many have in ARI post Covid. Constant narcissism from pathetic women who let the job they do define them. Fuck them. 

ive still got the puppy belonging to one of em 

Look after their puppy, so you can get to play with their puppies. Now it makes sense

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Not at all. Just responding in kind to him after he's had multiple posts abusing me. He's incapable of anything else. Has nothing substantive on the subject to say so flings around insults. He's always the same. 

Anyway, the interaction is over from my end. 

So you keep saying dweeb.  It's quite easy to stick me on block.  

9 hours ago, Parklife said:

No you just seek them out for “rewarding experiences“ which isn’t the slightest bit strange, creepy or fucking bent ?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Come on MB, you need to rest from this COVID-19 stuff and take a chill pill.

If not the ironic thing is that going on about it so much will probably lead you to dying from a heart attack!

26 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Come on MB, you need to rest from this COVID-19 stuff and take a chill pill.

If not the ironic thing is that going on about it so much will probably lead you to dying from a heart attack!

You've mistaken my intentions FFS. I believe that the majority are only buying this pish and letting their fellow citizens endure misery because they believe that everything will be 'back to normal' in a few weeks or months. That will only be the case if we choose to have a more proportionate response NOT because we get a vaccine or miracle treatment. 

The quicker people realise that the quicker we will be able to force a proportionate response. 

You are right though, I could do with chilling out about it all.

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't think so. It just exposes what's already there.

To an extent. But as Hanz just said, it's completely fucked peoples concentration levels and has given morons, who otherwise be sat in their bedrooms wanking into a sock, whilst mumbling along to the lyrics of some generic goth rock band, the ability to project their toxic "opinions" on others and troll 24/7.  They may well have had these opinions before, but I think that having access to so many other wankers online has completely changed the way some of the more easily persuaded sheep think. 

Guest milne_afc

I think the hat is the exception to the rule. People I know of and have met from here are hardly wallflowers. 

It's more like a counselling service.