Coronavirus

Henry

Oot and aboot yesterday and went to the town’s shopping centre. Clearly folk nae able to differentiate between being indoors in the walkway and being in an actual shop as to whether a mask is to be worn. So many with it sat under their nose, under their chin or just carrying it around, the vast majority being the younger generations. The ones that crusade on social media about solving all the issues in the world but seemingly blasé about spreading a virus that could potentially harm their elders, if not themselves.

Then again, they could inadvertently being doing some good, spreading it amongst themselves and weakening it’s potency?

I think folk under 30 generally just dont really give a fuck about masks and social distancing etc, because they know covid wont really affect them. At their age theyre not going to give a fuck about giving it to older folk either. Going out with yir mates is everything to under 30s and thats the bottom line. If theres pubs/shops open, the young team will be out in force doing what the fuck they want. 

Personally, id have the army on the street and just shoot the non-conformance wee bastards with their nae socks and halloween eyebrows.  

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I think folk under 30 generally just dont really give a fuck about masks and social distancing etc, because they know covid wont really affect them. At their age theyre not going to give a fuck about giving it to older folk either. Going out with yir mates is everything to under 30s and thats the bottom line. If theres pubs/shops open, the young team will be out in force doing what the fuck they want. 

Personally, id have the army on the street and just shoot the non-conformance wee bastards with their nae socks and halloween eyebrows.  

One or two of them on here.

6-F22-F0-CA-1460-41-AD-BCB7-E1-A47-FD063

Young eens getting a pasting again. 

I've been at house parties nigh on every weekend for months and the average age must be about 40. 

Historically the young team have had it tight from old cunts about having their faces covered, now it's problem if they don't.

On 8/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, daytripping said:

Just for the hibs cunt.

I do wear a mask really and get pleasure pulling up people who don’t, don't believe everything you read on here.

Surely an Aquascutum scarf over the mouth and nose would be your face covering of choice? I've dug out an old Barbour number to keep in the van.

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Those boys have been reading my posts

Hopefully that SKS dipshit receives a link to your musings. He's desperately in need of inspiration. 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Nope. No one says  'I'm arranging a gaff'  or  'you missed a right good gaff'.  I've got a 22 year old son Parky,  but I guess you know better as always. 

I work with an 18 year old who used that very term on Friday ? Your son not saying it doesn't mean no one does, you walloper. 

You need to stop stealing the fatman's "you'll know better" pish. The whole point of a discussion is expressing your opinion that you think is right. Of course I think I know better, just like you did when you jumped in with your wanky, condescending and, most of all, incorrect post. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3
17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I work for an 18 year old who used that very term on Friday ? Your son not saying it doesn't mean no one does, you walloper. 

You need to stop stealing the fatman's "you'll know better" pish. The whole point of a discussion is expressing your opinion that you think is right. Of course I think I know better, just like you did when you jumped in with your wanky, condescending and, most of all, incorrect post. 

Mary doll telt