Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Hopefully continues to go down. 

Sturgeon saying she wants to keep seeing numbers get lower and not plateau. 

Right enough though, can't keep us on level 2 with those kind of numbers. Is grampian including Moray? How did the numbers break down into city and shire? 

21 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Have a day off min. Offer fuck all to the discussion. 

It’s a fucking laugh. How is me wearing a mask on the drop off despite there being fuck all folk having it in Aberdeen making any difference whatsoever.

And if they think it is a risk why have they not done this before or locked the schools down. I’m pretty sure folk are kissing their kids good luck enjoy your day before school. If it is going to spread then me wearing a mask is making fuck all difference.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

It’s a fucking laugh. How is me wearing a mask on the drop off despite there being fuck all folk having it in Aberdeen making any difference whatsoever.

And if they think it is a risk why have they not done this before or locked the schools down. I’m pretty sure folk are kissing their kids good luck enjoy your day before school. If it is going to spread then me wearing a mask is making fuck all difference.

WELL WHY WERE YOU DOING IT BEFORE IT WAS MANDATORY?!?!

Jesus man. How can you STILL be going on about this? ?

17 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Pervert 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Either the company did or did not get the contract. Either they did or did not donate to the Tory party.

Personally I think the distribution costs alone would make it impossible for them to provide the best option for the buyers, the UK taxpayers.

What's your fucking point?

They manufacture in Manchester!! :laughing:

Instantly blows your post apart, BOOM.

BOOM!!! Globus own Alpha Solway.

Alpha Solway to manufacture £53 million vital PPE order for NHS Scotland

Deal to create 200 new Scottish jobs as UK unemployment soars.

At a briefing earlier today, the First Minister for Scotland, Nicola Sturgeon, announced that Scottish PPE manufacturer Alpha Solway, part of the Globus Group, has been selected to manufacture 232 million surgical masks and 2 million visors for NHS Scotland. The Scottish Government has welcomed the news, as the deal will bring 200 new jobs and 10 apprenticeships to Alpha Solway's Dumfries factory, in addition to 50 new jobs which were created earlier this year.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I read the article, or skimmed it. There is a known correlation between donors and contracts. There is much outrage at the nature of the awarding and the extent of them. Simple really.

I agree with you and Bri that Icke and Tommy should not be censored. 

Rocket if you think this censure on free speech is bad,you should check out Humza Yousef's hate bill that the SNP are trying to make law.

In it If you are discussing something With your family or mates in your house then you can still be prosecuted.

Theatre directors and journalists have also been warned what they would be able to say.

Welcome to East Germany

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck. You're right. I'll need to consider and revise my behaviour after 20+ years of posting on AFC forums. I wrongly assumed these were for Aberdeen-minded men to do Aberdeen-minded shit. As we have seen from a couple of weegie weak nothings, a BoD or two and a Stoney tory, the shit are already among us. They'll dob me in nae handy. I'm oot. 

@Police

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fuck. You're right. I'll need to consider and revise my behaviour after 20+ years of posting on AFC forums. I wrongly assumed these were for Aberdeen-minded men to do Aberdeen-minded shit. As we have seen from a couple of weegie weak nothings, a BoD or two and a Stoney tory, the shit are already among us. They'll dob me in nae handy. I'm oot. 

Aberdeen-minded?

Is that not the same terminology bigot weegies use to define themselves? (rangers/celtic-minded)

What constitutes being Aberdeen-minded?

• Upvote 1