Coronavirus

Henry

21 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah I watched it man. He's been consistent throughout all this. Along with Hitchens and myself he's been doing a great job raising awareness of the madness of it all. 

I'll wait to hear from the hats resident expert before coming to a conclusion, only offering protection to those at risk doesn't work he said.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah you can't protect the vulnerable from it. You can protect everyone from it, but not just the vulnerable. 

My work is getting "fogged" tonight, couldn't give a fuck we had a leper in the building yesterday while work needed done today, tell us it will be sanitized for the morning, lol. Load of bollocks. Hate vanity stuff, just let people catch it and get it over with, all over 60's are working from home. It's tedious. We're pretty much in full lockdown now at tier 2, going to be a long winter being ruled by wooses. 

6 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Sure everyone will be sitting with baited breath as to what it could possibly be...

Labeling me either :

Tory

Thick

A coward

Stonehaven Mutant or perhaps even a weegie

Unable to comprehend your intelligence

?

You are very ugly though, as described by your missus' sister.

Terrific.

• Downvote 1
17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The blue traffic monitor cameras will be used to nail every "offender". I'm supposed to be in St Andrews and Dundee this weekend. Apparently travel between tier/level 2 & 3 may be upgraded from not advisory to illegal. 

If you're there for work you will probably be OK - last time it was travel for leisure that was not advised. 

58 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's a bit of both and I can pass it off as 100% work but can I meet people from other households? I genuinely don't know hardly any of the rules. I know that's my fault for not bothering my arse to ever go on the dot gov websites but I won't be the only one. 

If it's a work meeting then yes. Not in their house though. And guessing you'll struggle to find anywhere else open in those areas. 

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know, I was being a cunt . Quite fancy a change of career . Reckon I’d make a decent surgeon or a lawyer . Takes too long to train up though . 

I might become a full-time Covid expert. Someone told me it's going to last forever, so might as well jump in to that line of work. 

21 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Inverurie are acceptable, Ellon less so. In fact, Ellon residents can be dragged into the Ythan and drowned. That's harsh, drown the men, fuck their women, then drown them too. This is not in jest. I can offer you evidence, hard-earned over decades. Not like you need it, just go for a pint* and let your instincts breath in their shite.

When Johnny Crammond won the Ellon Open at the McDonald club (how wankerish is that, naming the club after some egomaniac back in the day?), the locals didn't applaud and actually there were a few boos from the mutant locals when he went up to get the trophy and the voucher. Me and John were travelling together - we had played Oldmachar in the a.m. - and so on the way out, I gave them a memorable farewell that JC reminds me of every time I see him. We were two (and John has never fought in his life), they were a whole bar-full and not one of them had the balls to even come back at me far less have a go. Horrible humans. Needing drowned.

There's a tip for you Stoney Tory. Pubs are the ONLY way to get a flavour of the joint. You don't even know the shit town you live in because your wife wears the troosers and holds the purse strings and you are SO gay that you admitted to eating - and worse, ENJOYING - soup of the butternut squash variety. We also know you can't handle your drink because after a can and a half (of probably craft wankery), you start trolling (or at least the timing of the twice you did indicated cans).

19 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ Bluto was playing the bandit 

haha

ward 19, RS? 

I’d say it’s indicative of golfers, and not elloners