Coronavirus

Henry

45 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah fair play, not slagging you, I work in the industry and I've done a bit brewing in the past. You're getting tucked up but if you don't mind fair enough. 

If you say so. I'd say £1.50 for a bottle of that bogging "old jock" stuff you like is "getting tucked up". As I said, each to their own. 

23 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's a very particular demographic that it appeals to. Like the CAMRA wanks with their beards and Arran jumpers, the niche positioning within the beers market of both the craft wankers and the real ale freaks is weak men trying to create a club for themselves. Good on them. Nothing wrong with lonely boring cunts wanting to belong to something. It was obvious that traditional Scottish pubs and traditional Scottish drinking wasn't something they could handle. 

Could drink you under the table quite easily, RS. Someone who's made their living from golf, a sport that attracts more "weak men" and shite jumpers than almost anything else, should show a bit more self-awareness. 

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Only in the last 15 years and you're the fucking faggot who aspires to play it better where I don't bother.

No. I don't. I stopped playing it regularly in my teens because it's shite. 

Is you saying "fucking faggot" meant to intimidate me, or are you just unable to articulate your thoughts without trying to cram in as many abusive words as possible? It's the kinda thing an angry child, who has nothing worthwhile to say, does. 

Agree with the shit jumpers of 30 years ago (Pringle) but I never wore than shit so your repeated "self awareness" stuff is invalid.

Shit doc martens make up for it though. 

Drink me under the table?

Yeah. 

How sad are you even talking in terms of drinking competitions? Grow up, weakling.

You're the one who started talking about people being unable to handle "traditional Scottish drinking". You created the playing field. 

Not much weak about me either, old man  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Henry said:

Woah, let’s not go mental here, maybe save one for Christmas. 

Trembling madness....keeping 2 for a week off work that's coming up. Everything wrong with the World in a sentence. Feel my days getting wrecked on drink and drugs at all night raves then going straight to the 7am boozer pre train for a day on the beers at fitba and violence in Glasgow is wasted now. Couple craft beers from the postie, job done. Would have saved a lot of hassle. Silly me.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only in the last 15 years and you're the fucking faggot who aspires to play it better where I don't bother. Agree with the shit jumpers of 30 years ago (Pringle) but I never wore than shit so your repeated "self awareness" stuff is invalid.

Drink me under the table? Like you could beat me at golf? You are shite at the latter and so you're saying you're a fucking big man drinker now? ?

How sad are you even talking in terms of drinking competitions? Grow up, weakling. Go get suckered by the marketing men with their flat caps, beards and their pretend rebel agendas. 

I loved a Pringle, had a yellow one, best quality. Wish I still had it.

Just now, daytripping said:

Trembling madness....keeping 2 for a week off work that's coming up. Everything wrong with the World in a sentence. Feel my days getting wrecked on drink and drugs at all night raves then going straight to the 7am boozer pre train for a day on the beers at fitba and violence in Glasgow is wasted now. Couple craft beers from the postie, job done. Would have saved a lot of hassle. Silly me.

You've made a few assumptions there and made a cunt of yourself. I never said I'd bought 2 beers. I have bought 2 of THOSE beers. I never said I was going to drink 2 beers in a week off. I said I had two of THOSE beers. 

What's more important here though is a grown man posted this try and boast on the Internet: 

"my days getting wrecked on drink and drugs at all night raves then going straight to the 7am boozer pre train for a day on the beers at fitba and violence in Glasgow"

??

Just now, Parklife said:

You've made a few assumptions there and made a cunt of yourself. I never said I'd bought 2 beers. I have bought 2 of THOSE beers. I never said I was going to drink 2 beers in a week off. I said I had two of THOSE beers. 

What's more important here though is a grown man posted this try and boast on the Internet: 

"my days getting wrecked on drink and drugs at all night raves then going straight to the 7am boozer pre train for a day on the beers at fitba and violence in Glasgow"

??

I don't boast, I was a bloody maniac, utter lunatic, lol I did things that would turn your hair grey if you read the odes. Risk taker, life on the edge, like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Bluto my goose. ?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't disagree that most club golfers are as you describe. That doesn't colour the nature of the sport however. It's mentally very tough, a total mindfuck and the strength of character required to prevail is immense. It's a unique mix of the physical and the mental, the mind and the mechanics (at the top level only).

I agree it's a skilled sport at the higher level. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Just noticing. Some of your language I wondered might have been privately educated. I'm guessing either your parents were highly educated or not very i.e. not in between. 

You saying I talk like a posh wanker? ?

Parents are just ordinary working class folks. My maw went to uni, dad never. Just ordinary folks. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You saying I talk like a posh wanker? ?

Parents are just ordinary working class folks. My maw went to uni, dad never. Just ordinary folks. 

And yet somehow they produced an exceptional child. Not just a skilled sportsman, not just a connoisseur of over hopped beer, not even just a man of political insight but an all rounder, a man who has an opinion on everything.