Coronavirus

Henry

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And yet somehow they produced an exceptional child. Not just a skilled sportsman, not just a connoisseur of over hopped beer, not even just a man of political insight but an all rounder, a man who has an opinion on everything. 

I'm not exceptional, MB. I have never claimed to be either. Stop trying to pick pointless fights again. 

18 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Just got a whasapp, mate of parkies says his 2 bottles of trembling madness are actually 2 small blue wickeds. Good source.

One the few times I've "lol'd" at one of your posts. 

15 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Paul Potts sings ND well. I canna mind it, was when I was really young I’ve just been told by relatives over the years 

I forgot about that lad Potts as I haven't heard of him for a long time. He has a great operatic voice min. The boy from the Confused.com adverts has a fine singing voice as well. He sings Nessun Dorma brilliantly.  

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very true, but not all opera singers are good, just like any denomination of vocalist (prime modern-day example of a pop imposter vocalist being William Adams). However, both of my examples are virtuosos. 

I couldn't tell the difference between a great operatic singer and a good one.  They're all pretty good at singing to my untrained ear. 

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Pish. Salt and Vinegar gies the old helmet a fair sexy sting as well.   I meant the small tube by the way . Im not a maniac. 

Wouldn't recommend it min. A mate of mine years ago during foreplay with his then missus decided to be deviant so proceeded to insert an asthmatic puffer in his lady's chuff. Bad move. 999 was called and an ambulance was despatched to help the poor damsel in an unusual bout of distress. Not sure if they got all of the contents out either. 

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I couldn't tell the difference between a great operatic singer and a good one.  They're all pretty good at singing to my untrained ear. 

All the ones I have heard are pretty damn good but am sure there must be an imposter out there somewhere.

Met and spoke with Russell Watson the once. He's a fucking great operatic singer as well as a good lad. 

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Watched a gorgeous lassie sing You Raise Me Up at an Andre Rieu gig on Sky Arts a few nights ago.  Holy fuck!!  I thought my pint glass might shatter!  Incredible high note at the end. 

Did a google search to see if I could find the lassie you are referring to but had nae joy.

One of the first results google found was one of Germany's favourite pop star, David Hasselhoff ?. Google is very quirky at times.

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Did a google search to see if I could find the lassie you are referring to but had nae joy.

One of the first results google found was one of Germany's favourite pop star, David Hasselhoff ?. Google is very quirky at times.

Don't know how to do links.  Live in Maastricht 2018. YouTube.