Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Coronavirus

Just now, Parklife said:

Who's revelling in folk dying, dipshit? 

You are, beyond sad.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

You are, beyond sad.

You're talking shite here and making horrendous  untrue accusations.

If that's your patter though, bash on. You only show yourself up as a horrible person. 

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're talking shite here and making horrendous  untrue accusations.

If that's your patter though, bash on. You only show yourself up as a horrible person. 

I liked one of your posts last night, thought you'd turned the corner.

10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

People revelling in Swedish people dying so they can say they were right, fucking sad as fuck, get a grip.

Hahaha thought you didn't care about people dying because of the virus because they are old and were going to die anyway?

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Its impossible to compare Sweden and UK directly, cos they have a citizen-focused nordic tax model that is redistributed deeply to avoid vast social inequality, whereas over here, every cunt despises and distrusts every cunt else.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of sick absence in Europe.  Why?  Because they are actively encouraged stay at home when they are unwell, and even over extended periods they'll still get 80% salary.  its not a stigma. In the UK, you'd just be treated as a shirker.  Fuck blighty and all who celebrate her.

Indeed. Vastly different mindsets in the populations. 

Just now, daytripping said:

I liked one of your posts last night, thought you'd turned the corner.

You're sitting there accusing people of celebrating folk dying, then trying to take some kind of high ground? 

Away and fuck yourself. 

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

I love a duvet day, often thought of writing a book with the 100 best reasons to call the boss for a day off.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Hahaha thought you didn't care about people dying because of the virus because they are old and were going to die anyway?

I don't care about anyone dying.

I don't care about anyone dying.

Seems to me like you do care, glad you've woken up and realised how serious this virus is.

Just now, minijc said:

Seems to me like you do care, glad you've woken up and realised how serious this virus is.

It could be a virus that kills 99% of the population and my care factor would still be zero, I'm seeing falling house prices and unemployment rising, works for me, love it.

It could be a virus that kills 99% of the population and my care factor would still be zero, I'm seeing falling house prices and unemployment rising, works for me, love it.

Cash is king.

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I love a duvet day, often thought of writing a book with the 100 best reasons to call the boss for a day off.

You’d have been as well take your duvet into your office at Hallies 

11 minutes ago, daytripping said:

House prices falling, are you sure?

I was of the impression the housing market has been pretty strong following Covid. Where are you seeing prices fall?

Edit - https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/oct/07/uk-mortgage-approvals-at-12-year-high-as-house-prices-keep-rising

Edited by Geoff_Tipps

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

L-O-FUCKING-L 

2 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I’m embarrassed for them really.

Sweden Strategy LOL 🤭

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Who's revelling in folk dying, dipshit? 

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

There was no mention of people dying. The laughing from me was quite clearly at a supposed change in Sweden's "Strategy", as was fairly fucking obvious. 

Yawn. 

Stude in "trying to appeal to his sad wee pals in every post" shocker. 

22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

If you're running late.. "My porridge was too hot".. is the comedy classic

But if you're gunning for the full day... best to add.. "burned ma tongue badly, aff to A&E"

33 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You’d have been as well take your duvet into your office at Hallies 

Best days ever!! can't believe it took 20 years to suss me out. 😂

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Who'd be "getting a hard on" about people dying? What an utterly cuntish thing to come out with, regardless of who you're referring to. You're a horrible, snakeish little cunt, aren't you? 

Regretting that 'L-O-Fucking L' about people dying I take it? 

Anyway I'd appreciate it if you didn't engage with me. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I think you're attributing a level of inhumanity to him that doesn't exist. It's just an unfortunate way with words. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think you're attributing a level of inhumanity to him that doesn't exist. It's just an unfortunate way with words. 

I couldn't comment. I'm not allowed to engage with him or reference him at all. 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Cash is king.

Tapestry is a Great album.

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I;ve got to that point with him, it's a football forum at the end of the day, meant to be for having a laugh, he chooses to be snide and nasty, horrible trait. He'd last 2 minutes in a hat meet up acting like that. 

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Tapestry is a Great album.

Good one 

3 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Fuck me. Eh want some of whatever you’re drinking or smoking. It’s good shit.

They have one of the highest rates of absence because they play the system and there’s fuck all doctors or employers can do about it. They then need to keep taxes high to fund it.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Fuck me. Eh want some of whatever you’re drinking or smoking. It’s good shit.

They have one of the highest rates of absence because they play the system and there’s fuck all doctors or employers can do about it. They then need to keep taxes high to fund it.

Brilliant post, love u bri. xx