Coronavirus

Henry

32 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Wonder why it hasn't ripped through Africa, maybe it's easily shaken off over there as they've got so many other diseases going on. You'd think with those big nostrils they'd catch it easy enough. 

The median age in Europe is 43, in Africa it's 20. Very small % of the population is over 60 (6%, versus 26% in Europe).

Edit: the average age of Covid death in the UK is greater than our life expectancy, I'm pretty sure every African country has a lower life expectancy than us

13 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres actually plenty folk wearing filthy masks round their chin with mouth n nose fully on display but id get raped up the anus, have every cent removed from my wallet if my white skin was to expose his nostrils for a moment to maybe scratch an itch. 

Racist cunts, my white privileges are not being fucking recognised over here. 

Hands washed..... No chance. 

They are aware of it but they all think its a pile of shit. They only deal in deadly virus n disease not this nonsense. 

I thought only white people could be racist.

26 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

important column there is the forecast cases / 100k . We are VL so should got to level 1

I would have said ICU forecast was the important one, we're meant to be managing the virus, we won't wipe it out without a vaccine. To get the economy moving and places open it should be how well our hospitals are coping, numbers of cases means little if it's loads of kids with a cough. We're level 1 on the hospital standard, just doesn't make sense to have our restrictions similar to the central belt. Hope the council kick up a fuss and make it known. The one good thing about us is we're not snp controlled in council, at least we have a voice that many others won't have. Councils should be free of party politics altogether anyway, should all be independants, that's for another day though. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

important column there is the forecast cases / 100k . We are VL so should got to level 1

Sturgeon answered a question today with: We follow the stats and science.

Then proceeded to say after that we use our judgement.

Haha just do as your told.

She said in reply to Aberdeen Council she was acting with caution.

Douglas Lumsden ACC told her I wish you would treat Glasgow with the same caution.

4 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon answered a question today with: We follow the stats and science.

Then proceeded to say after that we use our judgement.

Haha just do as your told.

She said in reply to Aberdeen Council she was acting with caution.

Douglas Lumsden ACC told her I wish you would treat Glasgow with the same caution.

Can't you use judgement based upon the stats and science?