Coronavirus

Henry

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I took it as  football commentators always referring  to black players as 'very athletic'. 

It's always funny to hear. Good case for racism.

I was in Edinburgh yesterday on business. A damn shame what's happened to this country. Boy I was working with had rubber gloves on and kept telling everyone to back off. Very absorbed by the media. 

anyway, happy V-day. More wartime imagery 

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

It's always funny to hear. Good case for racism.

I was in Edinburgh yesterday on business. A damn shame what's happened to this country. Boy I was working with had rubber gloves on and kept telling everyone to back off. Very absorbed by the media. 

anyway, happy V-day. More wartime imagery 

Where was the shout!?

25 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

A fucking 90 year old has been given the vaccine.

Its time to put a limit on life.

It's weird. If they went into hospital with anything else it'd be DNR and Liverpool care pathways all the way but they aren't half getting their knickers in a twist if they die of Covid. 

At least now that 90 year old will be able to get back to the gym, going to big events, out for a jar, wee holiday abroad, spend time with family. 

37 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

A fucking 90 year old has been given the vaccine.

Its time to put a limit on life.

They aren't having 75+ on vents anyway so it's not like they're a burden to the nhs if they get sick. 

They've had their time, use the pension £ to plug the deficit. Get out the way 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The UK establishment fucking love talking about the war or linking things to it. 

Will appeal to the old codgers they want to go get the vaccine mind you, old folk love the war too. 

It's quite right we never forget the war and the sacrifice made by so many. My grandad was a war hero, don't know if I've mentioned on here before, took a bullet fighting the Nazis, heroism runs in the family.

• Downvote 2