Coronavirus

Henry

51 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's weird. If they went into hospital with anything else it'd be DNR and Liverpool care pathways all the way but they aren't half getting their knickers in a twist if they die of Covid. 

At least now that 90 year old will be able to get back to the gym, going to big events, out for a jar, wee holiday abroad, spend time with family. 

My main concern was why they were giving a 90 year old a 6.30am appointment, was also concerned that nic the natz was welling up watching, poor soul. Don't think there's nothing she won't do to win votes, vile person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Terrific bloody news.

One small jag for an old woman, one giant leap for mankind.

Daily reminder that just because science is hard, and you don’t really understand it, doesn’t make it a conspiracy theory. You couldn’t figure out how the pill works Karen, so can you and your 18 children sit down and shut up about vaccines.

Come on man, not everyone who disputes the vaccine is a complete spastic 

28 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Come on man, not everyone who disputes the vaccine is a complete spastic 

Of course. Many people are legitimately sceptical at the speed of development and approval. 

They're very different from folk who think Bill gates is going to use it to track us or it'll change your DNA though. 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

My main concern was why they were giving a 90 year old a 6.30am appointment, was also concerned that nic the natz was welling up watching, poor soul. Don't think there's nothing she won't do to win votes, vile person.

Your fellow Tory Matt Hancock actually pretended to cry on TV this morning. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

If I said this, you'd be making an arsey comment about how I think I'm an expert in epidemiology now. 

I only ever do that when you or Keltoid word your opinions as facts. I said "I can't see" and will be delighted to be proved wrong. 

As the great man says "poor choice of words" is your downfall Parkoid. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck sake.

You've been cooped up too long son. 

Away and fly your kite or go for a long walk or something.. 

It's fucking pishing down son. I'm fine but this is just grim, worse than the first lockdown and all there is to look forward to is stricter lockdown in January. Pubs have been shut for weeks, Universal Credits been cut, no mortgage holidays anymore, Christmas coming up, but yippee some old codgers are getting a vaccine no one knows how long it lasts for, if it stops them getting it, spreading it or if they'll still die from it. Magic.