Coronavirus

Henry

11 areas in level 4 move to level 3 on Friday. 

3 areas moving from 3 to 2. Falkirk, inverclyde and Angus  

City and Shire staying at 2 but still worried about levels of community transmission. So, you're all still being monitored and not beyond the realms level 3 could be your future.

Borders and D+G moving from 2 to 1. 

19 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

City and Shire staying at 2 but still worried about levels of community transmission. So, you're all still being monitored and not beyond the realms level 3 could be your future.

We have 21 new cases, 18 in the shire, it's hardly the stuff of a pandemic. Put a memo out that I won't tolerate a level change to 3.

26 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Got tonight's lottery numbers handy?

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

We have 21 new cases, 18 in the shire, it's hardly the stuff of a pandemic. Put a memo out that I won't tolerate a level change to 3.

City and Shire comfortably meet the level 2 criteria.

The only slight concern was that last week the shire went above 5% test positivity rate but it's back to 4.7% now and falling.

15 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

City and Shire comfortably meet the level 2 criteria.

The only slight concern was that last week the shire went above 5% test positivity rate but it's back to 4.7% now and falling.

Numbers also being skewed by specific cluster outbreaks, not an indication of community transmission. In fact if you look at the 7 day rate per 100k we are not dissimilar to Dumfries and borders who are moving to level 1.  

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

My dads da died at 37. As good an age as any to go imo. To hell with living to 80+, pain, loneliness and illness. 

It would be like listening to Dig Out Your Soul. Every day 

Was talking to Mrs FFS about just this today.  With the news covering more about Old Folks homes etc. giving you an insight into what is probably in store for us all it looks fucking awful.  Thought of sitting around waiting to die while being hardly able to move or do stuff - fuck that :suicide:

21 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Numbers also being skewed by specific cluster outbreaks, not an indication of community transmission. In fact if you look at the 7 day rate per 100k we are not dissimilar to Dumfries and borders who are moving to level 1.  

According to what she said, the levels of infection are because of community transmission rather than outbreaks in workplaces or any care homes.

36 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Was talking to Mrs FFS about just this today.  With the news covering more about Old Folks homes etc. giving you an insight into what is probably in store for us all it looks fucking awful.  Thought of sitting around waiting to die while being hardly able to move or do stuff - fuck that :suicide:

My old man used to have to go into them for respite so saw a fair few of them around my way and they are, without exception, grim as fuck. The cunts working there generally try their best but they are fucking horrible. They milk you dry as well. Need to sell your house to pay the fees. Fuck that I'll tell the laddie to poison me if it gets to that. 

50 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Grandfather then. 

How did he die?  Shot by Nazis......?  Drugs?  Suicide?  Hit by a tram?  Syphilis?  Choked on a pube?   Stranglewank?  Bummed to death by a boat crew from Faroe Islands? 

Found dead in the street in east London, it was the 60's, not much questions asked. 

Tripped over his flares imo 

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

With the news covering more about Old Folks homes etc. giving you an insight into what is probably in store for us all it looks fucking awful.  Thought of sitting around waiting to die while being hardly able to move or do stuff - fuck that :suicide:

And getting slapped by a short tempered 20 stone Nigerian when no-ones else is around. 

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He's actually laughing while "crying".

Absolute walloper. 

Hope he gets wiped out with a shoulder charge by Adebayo Akinfenwa at the next charity game......

How the fuck did he think it'd be a good idea to pretend to cry on TV ?‍♂️?