Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

How long Until the first of the oldies who gets jabbed dies? Doesn’t matter what it’s from, the whole process will stop.

"Look lads, I'm an ignoramus" 

Yeah. I'm sure if Margaret Keenan gets smashed by a bus, they've stop giving Covid-19 vaccines to folk... 

Top analysis, B-Ry

• Downvote 3
10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"Look lads, I'm an ignoramus" 

Yeah. I'm sure if Margaret Keenan gets smashed by a bus, they've stop giving Covid-19 vaccines to folk... 

Top analysis, B-Ry

It’s a serious point. If she pops her clogs in her sleep tonight, the vaccination crowd will just go “oh well” and continue jabbing?  Like fuck they will.

1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

It’s a serious point. If she pops her clogs in her sleep tonight, the vaccination crowd will just go “oh well” and continue jabbing?  Like fuck they will.

I've no doubt if someone dies they'll look to ascertain if the vaccine had an impact on that death. 

You would've been better just saying that, rather than "doesn't matter what it's from", because the one thing that'll matter most is what it's from. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I've no doubt if someone dies they'll look to ascertain if the vaccine had an impact on that death. 

You would've been better just saying that, rather than "doesn't matter what it's from", because the one thing that'll matter most is what it's from. 

And you know fine what eh meant but decided to be a prick and pick a bus as her bringer of death

19 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

And you know fine what eh meant but decided to be a prick and pick a bus as her bringer of death

The prickishness was directly proportional to the stupidity of what you said. 

You said it wouldn't matter the cause of death. When It's the one and only thing that will matter. 

28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I see a few Edinburgh punters are kicking off about being into day 60 of their 16 day 'reset' 

Why doesn't she just change the criteria for the levels of she's going to ignore them anyway? 

Kept it at level 3 to stop people travelling there. Good reason 

45 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-09/covid-vaccine-two-people-who-had-pfizer-vaccine-on-tuesday-had-allergic-reactions

Haha, it's "totally safe" apart from to the two people who had allergic reactions on the first day.

Yip. Imagine that. Two folk with allergies so bad they need to carry an epi-pen take an allergic reaction to something they’ve never encountered before. 

Mental.