Coronavirus

Henry

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They'll have to check for altered DNA to see if the person has had a vaccine. 

A complete and utter waste of a toxicologist and a pathologist's time and expertise when trying to determine an actual, and pretty evident, cause of death. 

Going by your assumption and theory, everyone that dies from now on will be immorally tested see if they have had the Coronavirus vaccination, purely to appease and satisfy both governments to state the deceased never actually died of the virus but of something else as the vaccination they had received earlier had worked.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Never stopped. You can avoid it by not posting total shite. 

None of the vaccines being uses "alter DNA" like you hilariously claimed. It was nonsense. 

I've a well-functioning immune system, thanks. I wouldn't call people who don't "weaklings" and conversely suggest I'm some kinda tough guy because of it though. 

That's the behaviour of a dafty. 

Almost a week ago but still felt the need to post a snide comment. Behaviour of a prick who’s brave behind a keyboard. 

As I said can’t be arsed getting into it again, I posted several links showing some of the vaccines under development fucked about with dna. Regardless nobody knows the long term effects yet.

If your immune systems fine why are you rushing to take a vaccine and stating you’ll alter your spending habits “to feel safe”?  Are you in the elderly bracket or just a total fucking fanny?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, NEM said:

Almost a week ago but still felt the need to post a snide comment. Behaviour of a prick who’s brave behind a keyboard. 

Given the regularity with which you dole out abuse for no reason, I'm bemused as to you whinging about someone being arsey to you. 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

If your immune systems fine why are you rushing to take a vaccine and stating you’ll alter your spending habits “to feel safe”?  Are you in the elderly bracket or just a total fucking fanny?

I'm not "rushing". I'll be happy to take one when offered and I'll be happy to travel on an aeroplane where, theoretically, there's a maximum of 10% of people with Covid. 

Would've thought anyone would rather fly on an aircraft with lower prevalence of infectious diseases. Clearly not big tough guys like you. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A complete and utter waste of a toxicologist and a pathologist's time and expertise when trying to determine an actual, and pretty evident, cause of death. 

Going by your assumption and theory, everyone that dies from now on will be immorally tested see if they have had the Coronavirus vaccination, purely to appease and satisfy both governments to state the deceased never actually died of the virus but of something else as the vaccination they had received earlier had worked.

I was joking, m8. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Given the regularity with which you dole out abuse for no reason, I'm bemused as to you whinging about someone being arsey to you. 

I'm not "rushing". I'll be happy to take one when offered and I'll be happy to travel on an aeroplane where, theoretically, there's a maximum of 10% of people with Covid. 

Would've thought anyone would rather fly on an aircraft with lower prevalence of infectious diseases. Clearly not big tough guys like you. 

Why would you care who else on the plane had it if you’ve been vaccinated? 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nae probs min.

However, you come across as extremely knowledgeable and gifted in relation to anything to do with pharmaceuticals, knowledge you could not really have acquired without going through university studying such a discipline and, thereafter, working hands-on in this particular industry. 

I've not proffered an opinion on pharmaceuticals because I don't know anything about them. So I'm not sure where you're getting that sarcastic comment from? ?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Nobody knows how effective any of the vaccines will be. Nobody knows what the side effects are going to be.

It's all conjecture just now. Let the stupid cunts queue up and get it. Then the minority of us will be better informed. 

I’d expect that the clinical trials would be a decent benchmark on what the effectiveness and potential side effects are?

While not being exactly what we’ll encounter with a dataset of the larger population - I expect the clinical trials will have been at a scale large enough to be representative.

So not complete conjecture (although most of the shite on these forums most definitely is).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Maybe me and my family will be part of the 10-35% (depending on vaccine) who the vaccine isn't effective on. 

Who knows 

See this is a perfect example of why I think the vaccine will just be an extra layer of hassle and not actually change anything. We'll still have social distancing, no large crowds, limits on indoor gatherings "just in case"

Not a dig at you Parky it's just that you have unintentionally demonstrated my point.

12 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No room for any further argument on this point then;

Nicola Sturgeon has said the "total elimination" of Coronavirus in Scotland may not be far away after no new deaths were recorded today.

That was back on the 26th June.

How has she done with that then?

Thousands of deaths and infections since then.

No-one's going to eliminate Coronavirus, at least not in the foreseeable future, because we don't have a vaccine that's 100% effective against it. 

It'll hang around and routinely kill a consistent, if low, number of people until CRISPR or something similar like quantum AI (quantum computers have recently performed calculations around in 3 minutes that would take current supercomputers 600 million years to achieve, which is significant by any standards) ... starts pumping out ways to kill Covid and every other disease that currently afflicts us. 

Interested to see what the effects of the current vaccine has on large populations, and I for one want to thank the brave people of the UK for agreeing to be the guinea pigs who'll inevitably suffer the potential consequences of a rushed and only partially tested experimental vaccine. 

So... cheers ?