Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Fridge said:

To be fair to RS if you walked into some ofthe roughest  bars im Aberdeen with a Glaswegian accent unless you were being a dick you would be umlikely to get any hassle.

I’m not sure I reckon I would be safe in a rough Rangers or Celtic bar in Glasgow with an Aberdeen accent. They do always try suss out your religion and where you are from in my experience whereas nobody gives a shit up here.

Deary me 

22 minutes ago, Fridge said:

They do always try suss out your religion and where you are from in my experience whereas nobody gives a shit up here.

Come on to fuck, Fridge. That's just complete and utter nonsense. That's never happened to me in my entire life & I'd wager I've been in Glasgow pubs significantly more than you have. 

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

@Joe pike

I can't deal with this Joe.

Can you please take 5 minutes to read the previous and then point out the truth.

I think I may be going mad here. It doesn't surprise me that nobody's got the balls to jump in and support the case for the truth. I just need to know that I've not lost my capability to read. The fucking weegie piece of shit is twisting my heid here and I need away from this sickness. 

He’s picking up on Joe Pike saying “she” rather than her saying “we”. 

6 hours ago, DD1903 said:

,Sooperhanz did you miss Dd's links as well as mine.

For the last time Sturgeon said she had nearly eliminated covid .You unable to read?

She,like you has made a complete arse of herself with thousands of deaths since then.

I suggest you stop digging yourself into a bigger hole along with your bum chums stud and geoff

7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Sturgeon is a horrible little cunt.

I reckon she’ll face prosecution one day.

I think leitch definitely should after his humiliating u turn a while back. Chief medical director says don't do something one day then the very next day says to do the opposite. That's a scandal in itself 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I think leitch definitely should after his humiliating u turn a while back. Chief medical director says don't do something one day then the very next day says to do the opposite. That's a scandal in itself 

Six weeks ago when the figures were huge in Glasgow and Lanark it was a case of travel restrictions did'nt work!so Weegies were able to spread the lurgy Everywhere they went.

Now Leitch says travel restrictions are vital.

Total chancers.

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Ach it's just more nonsense to add to the fridge file. Which is quite some size now 

Well religion.was maybe the wrong word to use but they always try to work out if you support the opposite team from them - again in my experience.

And I have nothing against Glasgow but that’s what’s happened to me. Why would I make that up.

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’m not sure I reckon I would be safe in a rough Rangers or Celtic bar in Glasgow with an Aberdeen accent. They do always try suss out your religion and where you are from in my experience whereas nobody gives a shit up here.

? Another Fridgeism.  I've lived here 30 years and that's never happened.  Might ask what team you support if the chat gets round to fitba,  like any bar in any town.  Never seen anyone get set about because of there accent,  even English lads. 

Well I remember a few years ago having a few pints with a couple of mates before a Rangers game.

We got speaking to some Huns who sat beside us.

Civil enough conversation until they asked if we stayed in the Protestant or catholic area of Aberdeen.

They just could'nt get it that religion means nothing up here.

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Well I remember a few years ago having a few pints with a couple of mates before a Rangers game.

Civil enough conversation until they asked if we stayed in the Protestant or catholic area of Aberdeen.

How old were they,  about 18?

2 hours ago, Joe pike said:

I doubt they were from Glasgow itself. The cheeks dont give a fuck about us other than a paranoia about who do we secretly sympathise with and therefore lie down to. Thats all they give a fuck about it comes to AFC and dons fans. To them we must favour one over the other based on religion. 

Its a retarded, tedious ongoing obsession amongst the weegie bigots about what parts of their city are tim/hun strongholds. Scoring areas on how many catholic schools v non  denom. schools there are, how many chapels v cos churches, how many masonic clubs/lodges v irish clubs, how many tim/hun bars, how many unionist/republican bands there, how many folk an individual thinks he sees walking about with tim/hun tops etc etc. Laughable stuff and none if it equates to fuck all because the city is imo roughly 50/50 throughout. You could argue wee pockets like Larkhall/Bridgeton/Gallowgate are maybe 55/45 but its fucking garbage theres actual tim/hun areas. Ayrshire coast is a different story, rancid hun epidemic throughout.

Fuck them all. Smelly cunts.