Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Coronavirus

Henry

18 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Gangsters who’s legitimate businesses are mainly taxi/security firms/tanning shops arent the sectarian institutions running the city, as is being alluded to in the earlier part of this chat.

Fair enough min, my misinterpretation. Always thought the notables I referred to earlier were involved, in some way or other, in the running of a certain two filthy, poisonous football institutions down that way. 

4 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Hospitality is hardly open yet the answer will be to further restrict it. Maybe try a different tact. Perhaps some restrictions on those businesses that have been open throughout, allowing the virus to spread?

Jason Leitch used say that infections were traced back to pubs/restaurants.

Now he has u turned again and says it's impossible to accurately trace where an infection occurred 

Same as you needed to isolate for 2 weeks now it's been changed to 10 days.

They are making it up as they go along.

5 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Jason Leitch used say that infections were traced back to pubs/restaurants.

Now he has u turned again and says it's impossible to accurately trace where an infection occurred 

Same as you needed to isolate for 2 weeks now it's been changed to 10 days.

They are making it up as they go along.

Leitch has flip flopped more than a flip flop.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Indeed they are but you were one of the most vocal on having the schools open.

I had no view on that, I'm sure they could do online learning, that's what the colleges are doing. Sturgeon just won't take advice, her ego is out of control along with her ever growing Pinocchio nose, the women lies for fun, way out of her depth.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I had no view on that, I'm sure they could do online learning, that's what the colleges are doing. Sturgeon just won't take advice, her ego is out of control along with her ever growing Pinocchio nose, the women lies for fun, way out of her depth.  

Makes no difference as they have already cancelled exams next year which means some kids going to university won't have sat exams for 2 years.

However 100% guaranteed they will all be allocated top marks to make the SNP look good.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Keep the kids in school. 

65 in Aberdeen today. Only 2 places in the city where there has been 0 cases in the last 7 days. Kingswells & Northfield 

23 in Broomhill, care home? 

They are extremely careful in Northfield.

Whenever they steal a car they make sure to wipe it down when they are finished.

2 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

65 cases in the city today? Still well within tier 2 guidelines?

Yep but there was an article in the P&J about hospitals cancelling operations because they need the beds.

There is always extra demand at this time of the year but Sturgeon will use her judgement and there is a good chance we know which direction that will go.

1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Yep but there was an article in the P&J about hospitals cancelling operations because they need the beds.

There is always extra demand at this time of the year but Sturgeon will use her judgement and there is a good chance we know which direction that will go.

She'll steal Christmas from Aberdeen and will be delighted.

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Are the beds being used or are they being reserved just in case they are needed?