Coronavirus

Henry

46 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was thinking ahead as a long term partner , Mazerz.

There's no way she's shagging her "husband", separate bedroom stuff. Would be a hideous sight if she was. Prefer to think of her with Kate., tongue going ten to the dozen on her clit, Kate as per her usual maths forgetting how many times she's came.

I've spent the last 30 year in relationships, have to say being single has been my happiest, house hunting just now with my daughter, best days ever. Next house will be my last move I reckon, needs to be perfect. Won't have anyone moving in for a long time apart from my daughter, happier that way. One girl actually said are we girlfriend/boyfriend, lol Was told to wise up. ? never saw her again.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was speaking with a lovely lady on POF via email and then WhatsApp for a bit ,  similar age/background ,same interests , similar music tastes blah blah until she sent me a photo of her erect cock. 

I love it but it's seasonal for me, nice warm days great, meet for a drink outside Slains then back to mine for a cheeky cocktail. Weather like this week can't be arsed, feet up on the sofa, sorted. Thrill of the chase and first dates best as well, boring after. Can see me ending up with the ex but not carrying a torch, just think it will happen. Not fussed, loving life, lot to be said for being single. It's great.

6 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Covids is just version 1. Plenty more will be added on to the passports to allow you to function in society like we used to.

Just heard the Australian vaccine programmes been suspended as it was giving folk a positive Aids test ?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

And it all, not just the tests that don't work, costs money.

The money to pay for it all will end up in the pockets of their Eton fagboy mates, thereafter coming back to them like Blair, Cameron etc.

Read an article the other day every positive result returned at Cambridge Uni was found to be a false positive. Posh students isolating for fuck all ?

On 12/11/2020 at 2:29 PM, Joe pike said:

Yep but there was an article in the P&J about hospitals cancelling operations because they need the beds.

There is always extra demand at this time of the year but Sturgeon will use her judgement and there is a good chance we know which direction that will go.

the full extent of hospital treatment being impacted can be seen here 

Covid’s toll on hospital operations could take years to fix (theferret.scot)